“Mexican done right”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This laid-back restaurant and bar was busy when we arrived but they still managed to find us space on a table. Note to people who aren't social, tables are shared so you could end up making new friends!
We ordered nachos with pork and fish tacos. Both dishes were fresh, full of flavour and very large. Service was friendly and efficient. We would have loved to try more dishes but we were too full. There is a bar area you can hang out in for drinks if you're not eating.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Had a small selection of food between 3 for lunch. Absolutely stuffed. Massive sharing nachos. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The Food was amazing.
Big portions.
The staff is without words... in 5 **** I easily give 10****
To return as soon as I can

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Enjoyed tasting flavours of Mexico washed down with Mexican beer! Great informal atmosphere! No bookings but enjoyed queuing for the experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My first visit was back in the new year and even though friends have been on several occasions since, I have not. I wasn't overly impressed before, so didn't worry about giving it a miss.

Wow. Now I'm impressed!

What a great night we just had. Staff were all very friendly and efficient. Food was lovely and fresh, with lots of tasty options for everyone.

I will definitely be returning and want to try the whole menu!!