The Belmar hotel is a really fantastic value for money resort with amazing facilities. The reception and atrium was stunning, very modern and clean. Our apartment too was always clean and was very spacious. All cooking facilities were available to prepare meals if you didn't want to sit at the hotel restaurant or the two beach front restaurants 5min walk away. Both pool areas were stunning with bar facilities selling drinks at reasonable prices.
The location is great for the beach, but to see the town or Lagos or pickup any shopping a car/taxi was absolutely necessary. We used ubers to get to the town/shops and it was about 5euro each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmar Spa & Beach Resort overlooks the beautiful beach of Porto de Mos in Lagos and comprises studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses many of which have beach views. The fully equipped accommodation is of a high specification with luxurious interior design and includes satellite TV, DVD player, air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen (or kitchenette in the studio apartments). The Belmar Spa offers a wide range of luxurious spa rituals in addition to the indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxing Chromotherapy suite. The outdoor leisure area comprises a tennis court/multipurpose sports pitch and a children's playground. There are four communal swimming pools, a children’s pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi and Hydrotherapy pool adjoining the spa. This luxury resort is just a five minute drive from the bustling town centre of Lagos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Belmar Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Spa And Beach Resort
- Belmar Spa & Beach Hotel Lagos