“Big chill”

and 1 more site!
Big Chill Hostel
Ranked #74 of 138 Speciality Lodging in Lagos
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This a great hostel!. It has amazing staff, an awesome atmosphere and is located right across from one of the worlds most beautiful beaches. I would highly recommend for anyone to stay here and I can't wait to return myself!!.

Room Tip: I stayed here just before peak season so I was lucky enough to get a room to myself. But any room in...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Big Chill Hostel

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Big Chill was an excellent hostel, one of my favourites from my 14 weeks traveling through Europe for sure. Though it is not in the absolute center, it is extremely close (5-10 minutes) and is even closer to the beaches which was nicer in my opinion. The facilities were clean, there are two kitchens, and lots of space to hangout at the hostel, including a back patio that has a bbq. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere is great as well. I made some really great friends while staying here, and the hostel made my trip in Lagos so much better.

Room Tip: I stayed in the 10 bed dorm, it was really great for meeting people, and there is lots of space for...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Really really enjoyed this place! The atmosphere was great, and the location, while a bit far out of the town, was right near an excellent beach. The first night I was there, everyone in the hostel made dinner together and then we spent the evening hanging out in the common room and playing board games, and then the second night we all went on a pub crawl in Lagos together. I would especially recommend this place to solo travelers - very easy to meet people.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We had the best time at the big chill! It was a perfect hostel for meeting other travelers. Leigh showed us such great hospitality. We had a huge BBQ quite a few nights with all the guests getting involved. The spa on the rooftop was fantastic. We loved being so close to the beach too. The cliff top walks are incredible. We loved the fun times we had and the friends we made. Really enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Big Chill hostel was a great experience in my travelling live , stunning staff and great location near the beach . i loved the pubcrawls and the night out was a great atmosfer and i enjoy a lot the bbq.

Room Tip: the roof terrace rooms have an amazing see view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo