“Visit was “OK”, nothing special ”
Review of Fonte Cuisine

Fonte Cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch and had an average experience. Service was very slow with long breaks between when the server would check-in. We were brought the wrong food at one point, and it took about an hour for the correct entrees to arrive but that didn’t seem to be of concern to the staff. Menu has a fair amount of variety with a separate vegetarian section which is great as I have found it difficult to find vegetarian options on the island. I ordered beetroot ravioli with an olive filling. The pasta itself was OK (I’m not sure where the beetroot was?), but it was served with pretty sad vegetables they said were grilled but looked to have been boiled (so mushy some were not identifiable) and were cold. We had strawberry cheesecake for dessert and it was good. I would come again if I was in the area for the vegetarian selection alone but do not expect fast/great service.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This place is drop dead gorgeous - the food is excellent, the staff wonderful - I will come here again, and again.

aldeiadafontehotel, Gestor de Relações Públicas at Fonte Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Mr. Norton,

First I would like to apologize for my delayed response. The Fonte Cuisine staff is very glad that you enjoyed the food, the view and the service at our restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Nicole

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Decided to go to different Restaurant whilst staying in Pico, A good meal enjoyed Fish and local wine with good service although desserts were heavy but plenty of choice.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Thought this was hocus pocus (recommended to us) Change of name. Great food and enjoyed eating outsided. High quality of food and wine. Great service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting too much of this place but the tuna was absolutely gorgeous. The portion was huge so you could possibly share if you weren't too hungry. The honey pudding was more of a tart but my other half polished it off all the same!

1  Thank Dublincanbeheaven