“Spectacular”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$117.20*
and up
Among Whales and Volcanoes Full Day Tour...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Green Green Visions Tours is a company dedicated to tourist tours and guided tours on the island of Sao Miguel, Azores. With us, you can see the most beautiful places and landscapes of our island. We do tours around the island in places like Seven Cities, Fire Lake Mountain, Furnas and Nordeste.
Reviewed 5 August 2018

"interesting information"
"ceramic factory"
"his passion"

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I contacted Lisa Ringelberg because I had read great reviews about her and she didn't disappoint! In the end, I couldn't attend a tour with her because she was fully booked (she is that good and in demand!), but she still arranged a whole package of other tours for me. These were all fantastic and she really accommodated all of my wishes.

She was also super responsive, supportive and suggested other activities around the island that I might want to try out. I was glad that I got to meet her in person whilst on the island because she is also just a really nice person. She clearly does this because she loves the island and enjoys sharing it with people. I can't recommend her more highly!

Needless to say, the island is absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to come back!

1  Thank _neiljames243
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Booked Green Vision Tours last minute because of an eight hour lay over, best thing we did, Hugo Melo was a fantastic guide and we had a 5hr tour of the beautiful Island of Sao Miguel.
Thanks Hugo
The Nunes family

Hugo M, Proprietário at Green Visions Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks Donna for your lovely words it was a pleasure have you and your family with us
Regards

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Just came back from Sao Miguel: what a beautiful island! Lisa Ringelberg was our private guide for 2 of the 6 days on the island. She was great, we highly recommend her. Not only did she show us around the island including hard to find areas and made it easier to navigate and enjoy it but she also helped us arrange car rental, whale watching, etc prior to our trip. She also answered all of my million questions about Sao Miguel prior to our trip making it easier to plan and know what to expect, bring, etc. Thank you Lisa for guiding us through the most beautiful place on earth!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

4 adults on our first trip to the Azores, and we wanted to see as much as possible. We hired Lisa for 3 different days (full day Sete Cidadea, full day Furnas, and full day Nordeste).

We certainly got our money’s worth! Lisa truly gives you a full day of sights and information and memories.

She has a love of Sao Miguel that shows in her work. We saw and experienced so many things. If we ever get back to Sao Miguel, we will definitely contact Lisa again.