“A great tour ”

Green Visions Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Green Green Visions Tours is a company dedicated to tourist tours and guided tours on the island of Sao Miguel, Azores. With us, you can see the most beautiful places and landscapes of our island. We do tours around the island in places like Seven Cities, Fire Lake Mountain, Furnas and Nordeste.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

in 9 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We went on two full-day tours with Hugo, couldn't recommend him and Green Visions enough! Comfortable car journey, so much to see and take in and lots of interesting information presented in a fun way. Lunches were delicious, including my vegetarian option. Thanks, Hugo!

Date of experience: September 2018
Hugo M, Proprietário at Green Visions Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to do what we do for our customers and your satisfaction is a rewards for us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Hugo, our tour guide, is the best. I did two full day tours with him and there were two couple on the first day and one couple on the second day in our group. Hugo has lot of patience (I pestered him endlessly to take pics, since I was traveling solo and my friends on IG were like - who is clicking all the awesome pics). His knowledge of the island is second to none. He took us to various vantage points and explained the history, flora, fauna of the island etc in great detail. Even the lunch place was absolutely amazing and we had great meal, along with the wine. I can’t thank him enough for making my trip so memorable. If you are visiting Sao Miguel island or Azores, book a tour with Green Visions and ask for Hugo. You can't go wrong. If I could, I would give 6 stars to him!