“It is nice. ”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parque das Nacoes
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The fifties. There's a lot to say about this restaurant. First of all, the whole concept is well done. It really looks like an American diner. However, the food is not so good. Particularly the burgers. They are not as tasty as they should be. The desserts are nice.
The employees were not so friendly. Even when I booked a table it looked like I was calling the wrong number!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed dinner here. I had the "legendary chicken sandwich" and thought it was pretty tasty. My wife had the veggieburger, and it was OK. The flavor was good but it was a little mushy. However the fries and the chicken wings we also got were delicious. The service was really good and both waiters that attended to us were friendly. This is a funny place to visit after spending a good amount of time in Spain and Portugal, away from this type of food. I would recommend this restaurant very fast and casual meal. The desserts and milkshakes look good as well, but we were too full to try them.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I do not recommend it to anyone. Bad meat, bad bread, the vegs are bad and they are not fresh. At least the coke was good. Do not recommend

Reviewed 12 November 2016

OMG this place is so cool. Not cheap, not at all... but, the food is amazing and the ambience is amazing too. I have been to better diners I have to say but, this is so charming and cool and it's right on the main street. Safe area in lisbon.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Burgers looked good. I ate a nice grilled chicken ceasaer salad which was filling.
Service could be a little bit better. Atmosphere is straight out of Johnny Rockets in the US. There sre better burger places in fact the food trucks here are the best in Europe