“1st choice if we return to Lisbon.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Barry D
Handforth, United Kingdom
“1st choice if we return to Lisbon.”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We picked a winner in terms of accommodation. A reasonably small apartment but perfect for us. Tastefully decorated by Rita and Ana. Light and airy, quiet and a fantastic view across terracotta tiled roofs to the harbour. Comfortable bed, great bathroom facilities and an impressively well organised kitchen, including washing machine, ironing board and iron..very useful if you're travelling light. Rita told us they had tried to think of everything they would like to find in an apartment on their own travels and I think they've cracked it, the one small omission was a teapot! But hey, we're British.
If we're ever fortunate enough to return to Lisbon then this place will be our first choice to stay.

Kevin C
San Francisco, California, United States
“Perfect Lisbon Location”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We so enjoyed Ana and Rita's flat in the Alfama district of Lisbon. Lisbon was my mother's favorite city, so I was excited to finally see it. After staying at this flat and taking daily trips around the local area, I understand her affection. The flat is filled with light and offers an amazing view of the Tejo River on one side and the storied red roofs on the other. The kitchen is well equipped and the entire flat is very clean. The flat is on the top floor which may seem challenging for some, but I welcomed the opportunity to get some exercise after a day of eating and drinking. The Alfama is a very cool district and the flat is right in the center of it. So when you step out the door, walk in any direction and something wonderful awaits you. A small grocery is also nearby so that helped to keep us in a good supply of sparking water. There's also a very popular fado restaurant/bar a few doors away. We loved the Alfama and equally loved our stay at this flat. You will, too!

Amy R
“Great Location, Very Comfortable”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Ana & Rita's flat was the perfect place to stay in Lisbon for a few days. The location was perfect - close to the train station, shops, restaurants and just a breathtaking view of the river. A&R were also wonderful hosts providing information on the neighborhood and recommendations on places to go and things to see. Communication was also quick and thorough. I will definitely be back to Lisbon and would love to stay at the flat again! Thanks Ana & Rita!

Zdzisław...
“The Magic Place”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Yes, a bit of climbing was necessary because it was Alfama. Almost here. Here the wind, like an old, affectionate porter of impressions, brings them so unexpectedly beautiful that none of their cleverly chosen words will depict their indescribable charm. With this short climb, the glassy eyes of your Lisbon harbor will lift you up over the roofs of houses and streets whose shapes have not changed for centuries. I know it's the best place to start your Lisbon adventure, this wonderful mini-odyssey. I know because I started my own here. I know because I still have the wonderful view, the smell of the wind and the sincerity of the Lisbonians. The resident is enchanted by the cleverness, intelligence and friendliness of the owners. If I can return, I'll be back here.

samorahun...
London, United Kingdom
“Serenity”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Ana and Rita's place was amazing . We walked through Lisbon checking out various view points but nothing beat the one we had at the apartment every time we returned home - breathtaking is the only way to describe it

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing