“Excellent meal for our last night in Lisbon”

To.B To Burger or not to Burger
Ranked #304 of 4,846 Restaurants in Lisbon
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chiado & Carmo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came here as we read it had a good veggie burger and I wasn't disappointed. I had the green burger and my boyfriend had the hot burger. Lovely cocktails, side orders and coffee too! Reasonably priced and woukd definately recommend!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I opted for the 'Honey Goat Burger' (Beef, Goat Cheese, Honey, Watercress, Mustard) something I'd never tried, and I must say it was delicious, the Goat Cheese really worked in the Burger, the Beef Patty was nicely medium, juicy, good Bun held it all together, though there did seem to de a lack of Honey.Service was excellent too in a very pleasant restaurant environment.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant. Very clean, including toilets. Quick and polite service, food was great. Nice neighbourhood. Good atmosphere, got quite busy which is always a good sign.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

all i know is that the cheese burger that i ordered was exceptional! one of the best burgers i have had in a long while and succulent taste to melt in your mouth, glad i randomly made a pit stop here, highly recommend to any others looking for a good burger

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband just went here today, and he said he had the best burger he’d ever have in his life. And my salad and just so perfect, it’s the best I’ve ever have too. Don’t get us wrong my husband and I ( we’ll more him ) travels a lot he tasted burger in every part of the world, and yet To.B blow his mind. Will definitely recommend and will be here again in next city visit. Place is also very cool, chilled, and good atmosphere. And oh good price too.