“Great seafood ”
Review of Marisqueira M

Marisqueira M
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Marisqueira M is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 4,640 Restaurants in Lisbon
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Description: We live the sea!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to this restaurant tonight with a large group and the food was excellent likewise the service.
Great atmosphere and a nice place to have an extensive sea food meal.
We ate from a set menu and this was great as we did not have to deliberate as to what we were going to have.
The wines were excellent and extensive, good place to go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food of this restaurant is fresh and delicious. It is my favorite restaurant in Lisbon since I've been there for many times. Although we had to wait for 15 minutes since it was very crowded but it was worth waiting for. This restaurant gave us the best dish of our trip. The chunks of fish were tender, the crab was plentiful and the sauce was rich and fantastic, overall the food was very delicious.
The dining room was lively and full. Ambiance of the restaurant was great.
A must try if you find yourself visiting, or living in this beautiful city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there in a group of six. Even though we didn't have pre bookings and the restaurant was quite full, the staff was very polite and arranged for the seats.

It's among the best places for seafood I've ever been to. We ate fish, lobster and crab. Everything was perfect. This has to be the best fish and the nicest meal we've had in Lisbon.

Ambience is amazing, staff very friendly and helpful.

For the best experience, advance booking is advised!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is emerging as the best place to have best food in Lisbon. After my frequent visits to several other restaurants for casual dining, I am pretty sure that one can't get better place to eat than this place. They serve mouth-watering seafood. Most attractive part is that the food is always fresh. You can see and choose whatever you want to be cooked exclusively for you. To have some toothsome food I had to wait for a while as the restaurant was full when I visited, I understand that good things come to you late sometime. It's always worth to wait for luscious food in spite of filling the gut with some tasteless food. Service is very good here and the manager is a decent guy with a cheerful smile and friendly nature. All in all it was a very satisfying dining experience. I would recommend it to all who love to eat. Happy Eating!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the place where I feel like home since I enter from door, super cool place but this time they were very very busy even though staff very friendly and clam. Food is delicious like as usual...you can fell the fresh smell of the sea in seafood platter.....and the price is very reasonable than other seafood restaurant....
Thankyou for making us coming back again.....
Highly recommended
Don't miss this place to visit.....