“Great food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This restaurant was really great!!! The shrimp risotto and cheese pizza were really good. We also had this appetizer that was filled with pumpkin that was quite nice. The staff were quite friendly, the wine was good and the atmosphere was just what we needed after a long of day of exploring in Porto. They also have take away so if you're staying in the apartments above the restaurant is a great alternative to cooking or a great place if you're little one will pass out after dining and you need to carry them back to the room...You don't have far to go!

2  Thank gibsonchop
SyngularRestaurante, Owner at Syngular, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear customer,

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, our chef prepares all our dishes from scratch and with the highest quality ingredients.
In the dinning room we try to have a quiet, peaceful environment so that our customers can eat relaxed.
thank you for your great review.
We hope to have the pleasure of having you in our restaurant soon.
Yours sincerely
Yorky Machado Cabrera
(owner)

Reviewed 26 January 2013

My best friend has been recommended this restaurant to me a last year ago, so when I have a time to visited Porto with family, I went here. Ordered a pizza and love it. Fast served and beautiful on plate. Everyone was greeted with smile and friendly staff. Yeah, I can not be happier with their service.

2  Thank AngelinaKusuma
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Syngular is a very good restaurant, with delicious food and wonderful ambience.
It is very central, in the heart of Oporto, in Boavista, near "Casa da Música".
The food is great, it serves international food, as well as Postuguese, Italian (Pizza and pasta) and Cuban Cuisine.
The owner is Cuban, so the Mojitos and Daiquiris are the real thing.
I also recomend the Mojito Sorbet for deseart.

2  Thank Maria2010Porto
Reviewed 13 July 2012

While we stayed in Porto we visited this restaurant. highly recommended.
The staff is friendly, compared to some other restaurants.
I've been there 3: 2x pizza. It was super nice. handy that you can choose your own ingredients. You can also just have a drink and there's take-away.
This restaurant was one of my coolest experiences during our stay in Porto.

2  Thank KimVDD
Reviewed 12 July 2012

During our visit in Porto we have been here 3 times. The food was delicous, the first time I ate the salmon on spinach with cream coat and green pepper and the second time the Syngular codfish with mashed potatoes. The salmon was my favorite one, with a nice bottle of wine it makes it perfect. The service was very friendly and they know a lot about the wine that makes us helpfull to chose the right wine. As for dessert we ate the lemon sorbet with vodka and the mojito sorbet. If you like this kind of drinks you'll like these dessert. It's perfect after a nice meal to enjoy something fresh and sweet. Price and Quality is very good, you get a lot more that what you paid for.. It's a place where you can come alone, with family, friend or business.. It's definitely worth the visit.
Note: Unique kindness in Porto, before we visit Syngular we have been to a lot of other places but this was the first time they where friendly.

2  Thank Lore D