“Excellent seafood and fish!!!!”
Review of Tasquinha da Linda

Tasquinha da Linda
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In an old warehouse of the tidal dock of Viana do Castelo, they send fresh fish and seafood. More than a restaurant, Tasquinha da Linda is a place of petisqueira vocation.
A TripAdvisor Member
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic restaurant with an exceptional fish and seafood with a nice view to the port. The employees are quite friendly.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I checked for restaurants where to eat in Viana do Castelo and also a friend of mine recommend me this one. They reopen after the renovation one week ago. The interior is amazing, well done. The waiters are very kind and explain anything you want to know. The food is out of this world. I highly recommend this restaurant. Book in advance, if not you might dont have a table.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

If you like this kind of food this place is good. The attendance was just fine and the food was ok. Nothing outstanding but good.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our hotel, Flor de Sal, recommended this restaurant on our first night and it was walking distance from the hotel. The lovely, small, family-run seafood restaurant gave us a variety of wonderful entrees and very good, moderately priced wines. While there we envied other parties’ whole fish dinners so returned the next night to a beautiful whole sea bream that fed all five of us with more wonderful wine. Our loyal patronage was rewarded by hugs from the owner and her staff as we left. If we find ourselves in the area again, Tasquinha de Linda will be our first stop!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Having been at this tiny restaurant right at the fisher port I have to say that this was the best fish that I have ever eaten in a restaurant. Not only was this fresh Robalo grilled over charcoal, it was also seasoned very deliciously. Not to mention that it had been cooked to the exact point. Since I am a chef myself, I know what an expertise is needed to prepare a fresh fish like this. I sincerely recommend this little restaurant. And even the bill was a very pleasant surprise. Ah, yes, and if you are going to take the fresh Robalo take a fresh white wine with it. The Muros Antiguos was a very decent choice for only 9 Euro. This is so incredible! You have to go there, if you are in town. ;D