Hotel Prestige(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$87
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$109
  • Restaurant
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$69
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Avoid at any cost. The hotel is situated next to a busy railway. So rooms are extremely noisy. I couldn't have a good sleep. Single glazed windows in this old hotel does not help at all. There is a wifi service but it does not connect to my computer at all. Tried to get help from the staff at reception. They were very impolite and unhelpful. Shower is too old and water flows as if it comes from a open tap. Shower head does not stay in place either. Toilet commode is wobbly and the seat does not stay upright.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Very big rooms, nice service, polite and always available to service staff, very close to metro station, the proximity to the shopping area (rue Nueve) and to Grand Place with the sightseeing around is great. You can go anywhere on foot. Unfortunately they charge you for wifi.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2016

The room was dirty and disgusting, dirty mattress, dirty toilet and dirty blanket. Even though we complained they did nothing about that. The breakfast was poor with a small variety of food. The neighborhood was dangerous, strange people were all around, so it's not safe especially for women to stay there. The receptionist called Lee was really kind. Last but not least we had to pay a lot of money if we wanted to use the hotel's wifi. The hotel is only 15 min away on foot, from the city center and next to the train station (Brussels Nord).

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jess-athens
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I read all the previous reviews about it being a rubbish hotel. It really isn't.
The bed were soft, but comfy. Cleaned everyday by a very nice lady. There was always a janitor on site.
The curtains were old but who really cares? All the mod cons were available, but wifi isn't free.
People complained about the noise of the train station but by the time it's bed time, from a long day of exploring the city, the noise isn't a bother.
The train station is useful. It's €2 for a return from North (hotel) to Central and €8.5 to the airport.
My only two issues were ladies in heels above us who got up really early, but I told the receptionist and it didn't happen again.
Secondly, the breakfast. The quality is ok and there is a variety but the milk isn't chilled, just in a jug; and there's no hot breads available (toast etc). Therefore, if you only come down about 9am the milk isn't cold enough for cereal and the bread getting a bit stale. Realistically, they just need a toaster.

The read light street, is just a few bars and strip clubs but the majority is just Belgian residence in cheap houses. Nothing to complain about.

If you're from England, you may get a shock because there is a lot of homelessness in Brussels. They all have dogs and appreciate either food for them or their animals.

Christmas markets are amazing, the buildings light up and chocolate is everywhere.

I would recommend this hotel for a budget city break.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I'm a solo female traveler. Definitely the worst place I have stayed in Europe. I saw someone else write that the hotel had a sad air about it and I couldn't agree more. It is good being close to the train station, although also literally minutes from the red light district. As a single female, it's not a comfortable Area to walk through (not the prostitutes that are the problem) but the men in this area.

Room was big but smelt... Very stale. Almost sewerage like. Outdated furniture, very worn out bed.

Yes it is loud. Drunk ppl yelling on the street as well as the trains.

Customer service lacked people skills or empathy, very cold. My friend 22 years old who was staying in a hostel needed to contact me as the metro was closed. They refused to let her call my room or knock on my door. I was the only person she knew in brussels with no phone, no Internet, no way of getting home at 2am in the red light district when a simple call to my room and I could have helped her.

Breakfast was ok. Except it started to be cleared away before the end of breakfast time when I was still sitting at the table.

Wifi was 10 euros per day which I thought was ridiculous. It would be a nicer stay in a hostel I'm sure ;)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo