“Family Holiday”
Excellent
Stunning views!
Main double bedroom
En-suite bathroom
Spacious south facing terrace with panoramic views
2nd bedroom
3rd bedroom - Sleeps 2
*Has single pull out bed underneath*
Large hallway
Separate utility area
2nd bathroom
Large shared communal pool
Local beach a few mins walk away
Centre of La Cala
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark G
Johnstone, United Kingdom
“Family Holiday”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have been visiting this area for the last 14 years. I normally go to Los Amigos Beach Club in Faro but due to a mix up had to seek alternative accommodation. I saw this apartment on Trip-advisor and after some hesitation decided to take the gamble. As with any gamble I was slightly apprehensive, would the apartment reflect the lovely photographs on the website. When I opened the door the apartment is exactly as seen in the photographs. It sleeps six people comfortable with the added benefits of having three separate bedrooms. It is extremely clean and spacious with outstanding view of the sea and the beautiful village of La Cala Mijas. It's only a short walk (approximately 15 minutes) to the heart of the village which has numerous bars and restaurants. It is on a slight hill but I actual enjoyed the walk to and from the village. There is a Lidl supermarket only 5 minutes from the property where you can get fresh bread and rolls in the morning. Overall I was really impressed with the apartment and the service that Nayana Adams (Contact person) provided before and during our stay. We had a very enjoyable holiday and the best recommendation that I could give is that I would have no hesitation in returning to this apartment and location.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
161faye
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Exquisitely furnished apartment in a modern attractive block””
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a wonderful few days in January in this beautiful apartment which is first class in every way. It is about 10 minutes walk from the beach and there is a nice town about 20 minutes walk. The kitchen is particularly well equipped. There is also a very well stocked Lidl with 5 minutes walk. It is an uphill walk to get to the apartment. The views from the large glassed in balcony are superb and the glass can be rolled back to make an open balcony when the weather is hot. We shall certainly be visiting again.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend? Yes.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing