“The Finest Sandwich!”
Review of The Deli

The Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Description: A New York style Delicatessen offering a variety of Deli style sandwiches, vast selection of specialty cheeses and home cooked and smoked meats. Self service salad station and freshly baked products. Both eat in and take away.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Popped in on spec for a late lunch - expecting a quick sandwich bar type affair. How wrong I was! Sandwiches, bagels and subs were inventive with all ingredients freshly prepared and beautifully presented. Portion size was large so was amazed to see both my kids polish off their super stacked bagels with the claim that it was the best sandwich they've ever eaten!

The waitress was very friendly and helpful and the whole operation had a professional feel that belied it's simple deli look from first glance. I would heartily recommend - keep up the good work!

PS I'll be back to try a late breakfast later in the week!

2  Thank DaveHale

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here in search of a late breakfast/early lunch.Just happened to be walking by and glanced at their menu.An extensive and delicious menu ranging from eggs benedict to burritos and sandwiches.Very efficient and friendly service with fantastic fresh food served. Gorgeous iced frappacino and latte had to finish.Would definitely recommend if on hols in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Visited for the first time today and had the salt beef sandwich, it was better than the salt beef bar at Selfridges,London! Pleasant setting, extensive ,exciting menu, spoilt for choice.the staff were also friendly.We will be back and recommend to anyone .I hope they will consider opening later in the evening as I am sure it would attract many people.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I have now made it here, and I can't stop going back, I have probably been about 10 times now, best food along the costa, I can't give it enough praise, good size portions, can't wait to go back again, the home made pork pies are amazing as well!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Called in at The Deli today and had their Reuben on a rye baguette. An inch of sweet salt beef, warm cheese, sauerkraut and pickles....it was without doubt the best sandwich I have ever eaten. My husband had the New York baguette and he was singing it's praises too......we will definitely be back, so much more I want to try.