“Incomprehensibly delicious French Fries!”
Review of Brasserie Dunham

Brasserie Dunham
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Dunham
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My wife is a potato lover and she rated the French Fries as the best she had ever had. Warm and hospitable bar maids pour hand crafted beer in this cozy venue. Extra-ordinary hamburgers. It is a connected to an high end restaurant which I will address in another OMG great review.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Great spot in a beautiful brick building. Most have cost a small fortune to refinish this place.

Lots of patio room to drink a wide range of craft beers.

A wide range of tastes as far as beer goes. Some are something I would have never expected to be called beer. None the less, it was a great change of pace and makes for good conversation trying to find the best one.

They have board games and cards which you can use at your leisure which is a nice touch.

Food:

We both had the poutine which was good. Pulled pork had some spice. Fries crispy, and gravy not to thick. And the of course real curds makes it a true success of a dish.

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable with helping you find a beer that suits your palate.

If you're in the area stop in for a pint or an even dozen.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

If you like cloudy / juicy IPAs you are in heaven. Great atmosphere fun staff and the best beer, in a place with stunning style.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I discovered their beer at my local Octoberfest and I feel in love with it. I got to taste 4 different ones and I came back home with 7x 750 bottles at 10$ each. The best ones in my opinions are : Cassis (purple beer), Mahalo Framboise (raspberry taste beer) and Mahalo Mango

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Dunham beer is always interesting and not what you might expect in taste. I am always surprised with its strength. The burgers not different. Big bold flavours all around. The patio is so beautiful and worth a b&b most days.