“Absolutely worth the visit”

Le Vignoble du Ruisseau
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Dunham
Reviewed 7 September 2017

What a luxurious setting and tasting room. State of the art, delicious wines, maple section, we bought blueberry and lavander jam, maple and cayenne covered pacans and lots of wine.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were so impressed by not only the winery itself, whose building is impressive, classy and which is beautifully decorated. The staff were welcoming, attentive, very knowledgeable and took the time to give us a tour of this winery. While the Pinot Noirs won`t be ready until September, tasting their Chardonnay was a treat. Wine tastings can be accompanied by food pairings. I will certainly come back in the fall.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is a state of the art winery (patent pending) that one has to see if you are a wine lover. It's a facility that utilizes all aspect of technology to grow wines and process into vino. It is certainly a look at how growing wines may look in 20 years time.

1  Thank allvodi
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Spent Easter brunch at this restaurant. I drove from Orlando Florida to meet my relatives in this restaurant. It was a sugar bush meal. I wasn't excited to go there at first because this place is not a true Quebec sugar bush but boy was I impressed when I arrived there. Amazing and beautiful place. Brand new and simply gorgeous. The food was not a typical sugar bush meal, it was what a lot of Quebec chefs do, they modify it into a 5 stars meal. If I could give it 100 stars, I would. They made it beautiful and yet simple. The meal had eggs, maple water, maple syrup, maple deserts, maple sausages .... but so well prepared and also looked and tasted fancy. We had wine their wine with the meal and their wine if fabulous, not sweet but very fruity.

I hope I can get back soon. I would like to try their other food. For the type of food we had for 5 people, it cost me 147$ for 3 adults and 2 kids. A bargain!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Spectacular three course lunch and great value for money (despite our horrible exchange rate). Lovely waitress who explained everything really well. We enjoyed our wine - it may not be sophisticated however it was perfect with the food. And the shop - I think I bought everything so maybe you won't find much left! The salted caramel maple sauce was beyond fabulous. They even took some of the maple syrup outside and poured it on snow for us to pick up with our stick to eat. The investment that has been made in putting this place together must have been huge - we really appreciated what has been done. Thanks.