“Dream stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nikolas S
“Dream stay”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We were looking for a decent room at a good location in Athens for our two day stay but with Casa D'Irene we got the jackpot!

The flat is brand new inside, spotless and Irene even added a Christmas tree, making our stay like being at home! There was also a balcony where we ate breakfast, nespresso for our morning coffee, washing machine, fridge, microwave, wifi, tv etc. The bed was very comfortable too. We had anything we needed. I wish I had this same flat anywhere I went for holidays.

Locationwise, it is just a 5m walk from the tube or 20m walk from Acropolis, definitely a prime location. We very conveniently moved around Athens with the flat as our base.

Irene is a superb host, makes you feel like family. She welcomed us with traditional Greek Christmas sweets, homemade wine and even bought us milk and put it in the fridge prior to our arrival. She was very accomodative and helpful throughout our stay.

Whenever I will be visiting Athens, I will be giving Irene a call!

22 Jan 2018
It would be a pleasure for me to come back soon Nikola and meet you again. I really appreciate your positive review. Thank you again & again!! Irene
PanosGkou...
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Close to everything!Bus metro tramway very close to facility.Very clean and cosy.Very friendly hostess.Safe stay close to city center.

16 Sep 2017
Σας ευχαριστώ παρά μα παρά πολύ για τα καλά σας λόγια κ ελπίζω να σας φιλοξενήσουμε ξανά σύντομα!
Thank you very very much for your kind review. We really appreciate it.
Sonia R
“PERFECT APARTMENT”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Irene takes care of all details in the apartment. Everything was perfect!!! We strongly recommend Casa d' Irene Athens!

4 Sep 2017
Dear Sonia, Thank you very much for your positive review. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad that you had a good time to my apartment. I hope to see you soon to a next trip in Greece! Irene
Baiba L
“Nice apartment to stay near old town!”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very comfortable and cosy apartment to stay. It has all you need for your stay! Very comfortable for families with kids. Very friendly and nice owners-need a help, just ask!

25 Jul 2017
Dear Baiba thank you very much for your comment! I can't wait to see you again! Happy holidays!!!
Nikos O
Athens, Greece
“The best place to stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The apartment is near the Acropolis museum onli 15 min on foot or 5 min by taxi. The owner of the apartment Irene prepared a worm welcome for as. She had Greek traditional spoon sweet of rose and home made lemonade. The apartment has two big rooms and a bathroom. There is also a balcony that we didn't use. I liked the living room and the decoration. As for the amenities it has all the things you need. Irene recommends us to have a new service the breakfast in box. We chooce the breakfast that we want (I suggest the protein breakfast) and the time that we want to have it. Next morning a man brought us our breakfast. The metro station is about 3-5 minutes on foot and two station away from Acropolis museum.

4 Jul 2017
Thank you dear Nikos for you kind and honest review. I appreciate it and I feel so glad to hear that you had a good time to my apartment. I hope to see you again.
Irene
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing