Electra Metropolis
US$186
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstenth floorrooftop restaurantsyntagma squareexcellent hotelperfect locationan amazing viewshopping streetindoor poolwalking distancebreakfast is servedmodern hotelroof gardenloved this hotelathens hotelstar hotelhighly recommend this hotelacropolis view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Electra Metropolis Hotel is not only an excellent location in the centre of the beautiful city of Athens, but also a very modern and lovely spacious rooms, nice food variety and cozy environment all around. It is highly recommended place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are spacious and clean, the Acropolis is a 2km walk away, and restaurants & shops adorn the streets conjoined to the hotel! What more would you want?
Oh, did I mention that breakfast is delicious? The view of the Parthenon will go great with your morning coffee.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This review is well overdue, I stayed in this hotel back on June 12th 2017. I was a wonderful experience, the hotel is beautiful and the service is phenomenal. I would like to particularly thank Angelo at the front desk for his top service. He took the time to explain about the area and things to do. When I asked him for assistance with dinner reservations at the hotel restaurant he immediately stepped up and made phone calls made sure I got a reservation even though it was last minute he never said there might be an issue he just said he would let me know when it was confirmed and I know he went above and beyond to guarantee me dinner reservations, he helped me with dinner reservations almost everyday and he did it with a smile. He was extremely nice and I felt as if he was a friend of mine from a long time. Hotel views are awesome / incredible. Beautiful pool as well.

Room Tip: Must have dinner at the restaurant, great view of the Acropolis / sunset
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nouba7654
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the hotel.the hotel is located in the most centrsl part in town.Everything is nearby.The stuff is calm polite and so helpfull.The breakfast in the 10 floor is so good it is fresh tasty and you can get everything you wish.sitting and watching the view.their are tow pools one one the roof the other in the spa.Rooms are big and very clean.So again it is very recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tovaa697
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we loved our stay in october 2017 at the electra metropolis, centrally located just off the plaka in athens. yes as other reviews can attest, the views are excellent and the location is perfect . my wife and i were especially impressed and appreciated the excellent service provided by nick, at front desk, hotel manager. we had a minor issue with water leaking out of the shower onto the marble floors make them slippery, and nick made every effort to address and resolve the matter promptly. we look forward to a return trip to athens and to staying again at the metropolis. our thanks to nick at the electra metropolis for outstanding service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tdbernstein
Manager E, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Electra Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your stay with us, we appreciate you!

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and as always, we most certainly look forward to seeing you again at Electra Metropolis Hotel.

Best Regards,