Herodion Hotel(Athens)
US$162
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Plaka Hotel(Athens)
US$217
Centrotel Hotel(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$122
US$147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$211
US$190
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$147
US$133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$270
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmegaro moussikismetro stationside streetvery comfortable double bednecessary amenitieslate flightrooms are bigblue linehotel is locatedan upgrademinutes walkingfree wifiby footstayed for nightssyntagma squareshort staytop floor
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I havent been to this hotel for several years and my last time was when it was a 5-star hotel. However, not only did it change its own rating, the overall experience has been downgraded too!

On the positive side, the rooms are nice and comfortable, even though they dont "feel" 4-stars.... Location is also very good with easy access to lots of places.

On the other hand, the reception looks dated, and the staff are not as welcoming as they used to be. The breakfast area is nicely designed - if also somewhat dated - and the reception could be well enhanced to reflect a 4-star hotel.

I guess the worst part of our experience was when the cleaner forgot to clean our room, something that we discovered when it was too late ..... So we had to accept using the room without any service since the previous day.

A lot of work needs to be done to bring this hotel back to where it should be. Until then, it is definitely not a 4-star experience and we wont be going back any time soon.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Georgios A. K
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stayed at the BW Plus for 3 days. I wish we could have stayed longer however, when we booked in advance they were sold out for the following days, so we stayed there the days it was available.

In short, this will be my No. 1 pick when I go back to Athens. The staff is great and will try their best to assist you. The hotel is very clean and very quiet and secluded as it is on a 1 way street away from the city centre. The rooms are very well maintained. As far as I saw, all the rooms have a nice balcony which was nice come evening time. This place has a very good parking area available for 10 Euros a day that is monitored. Out of all the places we have stayed, this has the best breakfast. The area around it has a few restaurants, bars, grocery store, bakery and pharmacy.

Definitely will be going back in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rudy I
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This hotel was recommended for me. Located 5 min walk from Ambelokipi metro station in a small and quite street. I got an upgrade and had a lovely room. Bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and clean, also spacious.
Breakfast area is small but I found an available table every morning. Staff are kind and always helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anybody, singles, couples or business people.

Room Tip: 6th floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Hotel is located in the small street, close to USA Embassy. I reach hotels from the Airport with buss number x95 in 30 minutes, and the same time back. Hotel is in a small street, no noise, which is good. Check in and out was fast. Room was very large and had more than someone would expected in the 4* property. Internet was free and fast. Breakfast was standard but good. Hotel is in nice neighborhood with shops and food corners and bars that are opened, and you can hang there if you have some free time. Hotel is 5 minutes walking from Congress Center. To the city center it took me 30 minutes to reach. I will use i again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Igor K
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Clean and comfortable rooms, comfortable bed. Free internet
Friendly and helpful reception staff.
Was there on a business trip but did not seem like a bad location for sight seeing.
Breakfast not that great plenty of other places around.
Good local area for bars and food.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business