All reviews young travellers mixed dorm twin room acropolis syntagma
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Thought the hostel for the most part was great. I stayed for 4 nights in January 2016 and even though it was the off-season as it was winter there were still heaps of people staying there. I got a dorm room for 10 euro a night which I thought was awesome. 24 hour reception and the hostel has an excellent location. Plus it was very easy to find coming from Syntagma station. Nice communal area which an outdoors seating area, indoors seating area and a kitchen. The only problems I found were that the wifi wasn't great in the bedrooms, even though my room was one of the closest to the communal areas, and I didn't see the bathrooms get cleaned at all while I was there, even though the bins were emptied. Other than that, I thought it was great and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Good side of
Hotel's location is very good so you can find easily.
Bad side of
bathroom is awfull.There is no soap or paper towel in there.
Breakfeast is so poor ,no toster or cheese just cold bread and jelly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I booked the wrong day and didn't realize it until I got there. The guy at the front desk was nice enough to change my reservation to that day. I was there for a long layover and just wanted somewhere to sleep. He saved my night. They have wifi, the bathrooms are good as well. 24 hour front desk service. I left very early for my flight almost 5am and someone was there to check me out. Central as well.

Room Tip: Budget and central
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Actually its very easy to find this hostel but i took the wrong way so its kind a hard at first but after i arrived and i realize the location is great you can walk to the acropolis (about 5-10 minutes depends on how fast you walk - well i'm a slow walker so give or take 10 minutes) the room is okay - love the people who stay there

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Hostel is old and little dirty, shared bathroom looks ugly. Walls are thin, so ear plugs are recommended. Beds squeak. Staff is friendly and available 24/7, I haven't any problem with very early check out. Wifi works fine.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo