1) We stayed in a double room with a private bathroom. Everything was really tidy, hot water and clean towels were there, air conditioner was working. Nothing bad to say about the room!
2) In the shared kitchen, there are free tea/coffee and cookies every morning from 7:00 to 10:00.
1) Wi-fi is very bad at this place. You can have a normal connection in a few spots only, but, for example, I couldn't connect/browse anything in our room at all.
2) The shared kitchen has a kettle, microwave and fridge, however, there is no place to cook (except the microwave if you consider that a cooking place).
3) The woman who works as a hostel cleaner is very angry all the time and literally watches each step of you when you are out of the room. I found it weird.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included