See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

A BIG shout out to Tempi Hotel for missing my booking and moving me to this quaint establishment. I was made to walk to and back between both hotels to check for room availability as the reception at Tempi Hotel could not contact them. After agreeing to stay at the Fivos, I climbed 5 stories up to a 4 bed dorm with attached bathroom, thinking to myself - not a bad swap (my booked room at the Tempi was an economy room with shared bathroom). After unpacking my stuff, I received a call from the reception that the Tempi had miscommunicated the room requirements and that I had to vacate the dorm and go down to reception before climbing back up 5 stories to exchange the room key ! The final room I got was a super small cramped jail cell ! To sum it all - not Fivos's fault but Tempi's !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here during my time in Athens. It was one of the cheaper options for accommodation but was very good for the money. With wifi and free breakfast there isn't much more you could ask for. The staff were friendly and the 24hour reception was helpful. Located right outside a metro stop and a walk away from most major tourist sites. If you are looking for a value for money place to stay in Athens try Fivos.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I really enjoyed our stay at Fivos, the private room we got was well priced and clean. Felt safe and the staff was beyond helpful and friendly! Would stay again!
It's also really central to the station, so it's easy to get to and from the airport.
Close to a beautiful square where you can see the acropolis and lots of restaurants to indulge at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Do you like small dirty looking rooms? Is a non existent wifi connection something you're looking forward to? How about flooding the toilet every time you use the shower? Well look no more my friend, I have the perfect place for you : Fivos Hotel.
Definitely the crappiest place we've been during our trip around Greece. Nasty looking rooms, old cracking bed, paper thin walls. They advertise Free Wifi but forget about it, it was non-existent in the room, never managed to check emails, check-in or confirm flights. You had to go down 3 floors to the public area if you wanted any hope to get a signal and even there it took us about 20 mins to connect/call a uber. The shower is 2ft by 2ft and the water, depending on the mood, seemed to be pouring out of satan's butt or my exs' heart. So imagine a long and painful tango with the dirty/sticky shower curtain while flooding all the floor. Amazing. Oh and that Air Conditioning? It worked so well that I was able to be drenched in sweat while calmly lying and reading on my bed during the afternoon. When informing the staff about some of these issue they were very good at apologizing and informing me back that they were aware of the situation but that was the way it was and couldn't do anything about it. But hey it does have an amazing location, and we did enjoy that point.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room in a different hostel/hotel or air bnb
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Used this place as a base for a stag party
Staff are very friendly, hostel is cleaned
Great location
Front rooms are noisier because of the traffic
Very, very basic place but we enjoyed
Walking distance to the metro and all main attractions

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends