Herodion Hotel(Athens)
US$162
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Plaka Hotel(Athens)
US$212
US$205
US$147
US$133
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Centrotel Hotel(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$122
US$104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$190
US$105
US$97
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The hostel is pretty great especially if you want a cheap place to leave close to the city center. Free city tour from the hostel everyday morning and sometime afternoon, good guide with good advice..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Hey everyone,

This is the first time I've ever posted on TripAdvisor, but this hostel disgusted me so much, I figured I should share the news. I know there are other posts on here about bed bugs and it's no joke. I got 27 bed bug bites all of my legs and have never felt so miserable. I showed the hostel pictures and asked for a refund, but they didn't care and no refund was given. It's not about the fact that they didn't give a refund, however, it's about the fact that I got bed bugs from a place that promised cleanliness. Please don't put yourself through bed bugs- you have to disinfect EVERYTHING and on top of that, you feel violated and a whole other level of itchy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Keeley M
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Those who are used to hostels and people who stay in them, will understand that it can't get any better than that really. I had a nice week there, staff is nice, rooms are okay, it is centrally located and I would prefer that to any hotel any day. Oh, and they have a nice terrace plus you can come and go whenever suits you, staff is there 24/7.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The hostel is dingy, the staff are miserable, but the location is fairly decent.

The main issues with the hostel were cleanliness (I'm not confident our bed sheets were very clean, and some toilet seats were broken with dirty showers) and noise (the walls and doors are so thin that on our first night we didn't get to sleep until 2am when the dorm opposite finally quitened down. The staff did nothing about the noise issue and the doors had such big gaps that sleep was impossible).

I'd advise you find somewhere else to stay, unless you're a noisy dorm-er in which case this place could be home!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We found a bed bug in my bed, were covered in itchy bites (20+ bites a person), and had to clean or throw out our stuff at personal expense.

They have not responded to our email (we emailed the address they use for reservations). We weren't very demanding -- we asked for a refund of our stay and that they hire an exterminator.

Incredibly disappointed in the service, cleanliness, and lack of response.

Also, the other reviews about the terrible wifi are true.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple