Very nice hotel with excellent staff in an odd part of town. Very clean. Stylish decor. Good breakfast. Nice bar. Extremly friendly and helpful staff. Convenient to Metro and the major sights but on a narrow street of junk shops. The area did not feel unsafe but we were put off at first by the appearance. One or two blocks in any direction gets you to nicer shops and restaurants. Good value. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel