We chose O&B hotel for its location and nice rooms and it was as expected.We rented the Thisio Double (3rd floor) to be far from the street noise. Wifi was good, breakfast was awesome every morning. We didnt get to visit the rooftop bar as we were out every day.
The lobby is within the restaurant, very small. Friendly staff. There was a welcome snack in the room (see pictures). The room was nice and modern, very bright with nice showers but thin walls. As the hotel wasn't full end of September, we weren't bothered by noise too much.
The hotel location is on a side street by the bazaar area which is filled of bars and restaurants. Don't expect easy parking around the hotel. We took a cab from the airport which was not expensive.
Athens main sights are within walks or easy public transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel