“Good location for visite”
Review of Katerina Hotel

Katerina Hotel
Ranked #32 of 282 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Rooms are a bit small, Staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast is varied but due to limited iT was difficult to keep up with demand, location is perfect for visiting Athens, metro is onlusten Aboutaleb 200 m away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
There are newer reviews for Katerina Hotel

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We had three bookings at the Katerina Hotel over a period of 14 days stay in Athens. Good location next to the metro, friendly helpful staff, clean well looked after rooms and amenities. Reasonably priced as well. Close to laundry, bakery with a short walk to the supermarket and a great taverna

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Comfortable room, very tidy and centrally located. The room was a little small overall but overall, we had a great stay. The hotel arranged for a taxi to pick us up from the airport as well and gave us good directions to the tourist attractions.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The employees were extremelly helpful. The hotel was clean. Free wi-fi. And it is located near the metro (subway, underground) station Metaxurghio. The room are small, but that was no problem for would leave the hotel early in the morning, and return late in the evening.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

First the story about lack of customer service. We booked our room with breakfast in january, in mars my bank send me a new credit card. In may a few weeks before our stay the hotel contacted us and said they couldn't valid my credit card that I have reserved the room with. The hotel asked me to cancel my reservation and book again so they would get my new credit card number. So I did. Upon checking-in the hyper stressed receptionist said that breakfast wasn't included anymore (even though I could show up the conversation I had with the hotel). They offered us to cancel the reservation at hotels.com and book directly from the hotel to get breakfast. If we agreed, we would not have received our bonus nights from hotels.com and the hotel wouldn't have to pay a fee to hotels.com. We rejected that proposal. Very bad customer service from the hotel. Of course the hotel would have let us eat free breakfast.

The location of the hotel was ok but the area was a bit rough. Small room, very noisy, both from the street and the corridor. The cleaning in the room was good except from a stain on the bed sheet the first night. The bed was very hard with very thick pillows. Small bathroom with the smallest bathtub I have seen. Breakfast (8 euro per person) wasn't that good, better to eat at the nearby Bread Factory.

I don't recomend this hotel.