“Always reliable Asian food”
Review of Saipan

Saipan
Ranked #890 of 2,628 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$0 - US$146
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I have been visiting the restaurant for many years. I believe they have very good Chinese food. I am amazed that they keep the same quality for many years. They have sushi menu as well but I personally think that is not of the same quality like the Chinese.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This restaurant has the best Pan Asian food in Athens.
I have tried many other Asian food places in Athens, and this one is hands down the best.
It does cost a little bit more than the usual Asian restaurants, but it is so worth it.
The interior of the restaurant is very nice and they have amazing and friendly staff to make you feel welcome.
I recommend this place to all my friends.
Everything I have tried from their menu has been good!

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I believe its the best chinese food in athens, nice restaurant, very kind people who really know how to treat you, a little bit expensive but definitely worth. Best beijing duck.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

It has an amazing boufe! Everything is delicious! The stuff is also really friendly and polite! One of the best chinese restaurants in athens in my opinion!

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent Chinese food, kind pricey but deserves each cent. The environment is not so great, but the taste compensates. Delivery service available with the same quality.