Carol Hotel(Piraeus)
US$95
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Eva Hotel(Piraeus)
US$39
Alfa Hotel(Piraeus)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$46
  • Room Service
Faros 1 Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
Cavo d'Oro(Piraeus)
Efplias Hotel(Piraeus)
US$118
US$110
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This hostel is in a good location for an early ferry out of Pireaus, but I was not happy with the service. When we arrived the door was closed and we tried knocking, rigning the bell, with no answer. We waited outside for probably 20 minutes until my husband went to a corner store to try to call them. He reached a lady finally and she came to let us in. She didn't speak any English, so it was hard to communicate. She was also hardly ever around. The showers were also broken. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The place doesn't have all the amenities you would want, not the best showers either, but the rooms are kept clean. Eric is also a very cool guy and the building is situated in a very convenient location that has everything in walking distance such as the supermarket, bus stop, gym and decent places to eat. Overall Stacs will give you the best bang for your buck here in athens if you are looking to stay short term.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The staff is so helpful, especially Eric! Really helpful, showing me directions for the port and a god place to eat. Also telling me not to take a taxi to the port in the morning because it would be a waste of money when the port is so near, which was a great honest advice!
When I came home from eating, I bought beer for us and we talked all night and had a great time!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Stopped here for the night on my way to ios, great place for a quick stop over. Eric, he has been there for two months i think, was great, took me to a local gyros place.Sorry i couldn't go out with you mate, was just too tired. Good place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Stacs Athens Port location is a new accommodation/hostel and it is such a great place. From the second I arrived I was greeted with a very warm welcome from the staff, they sat down with me and gave me pointers about the neighbourhood they are located in, helped me with the ferry I was catching the following day and gave me excursion and restaurant advice. The rooms are large and very clean! There is a common area and kitchen/cooking area that is fully equipped with whatever you need. The location is also amazing, Piraeus is a great spot to stay if you are visiting Athens or want to stay close to the port to catch an early morning ferry. Stacs is super close the a marina, beaches, restaurants and the port. I stayed three nights in Monastiraki neighbourhood prior to staying at Stacs, and I wish I had stayed here instead. Great spot!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel