US$81
US$69
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Carol Hotel(Piraeus)
US$111
Agoda.com
All reviewsmetroportferrysinkeuro
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Location is good with a 5 minute drive from the port and a 10 minute walk to metro.
However, the room is extremely basic and there was a rotten smell in the lift which had also been noted on many other reviews. No jacuzzi as advertised on the website.

We also found the area very dirty and not pleasant but this made the walk to the metro quicker!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HELENAAA, Owner at Niki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

good morning.the area where we are is next to the port-metro and city center of piraeus where all shops and markets are.about the situation of how the roads and the area of the port really are we are not responsible.for all these responsible are the goverment and the municipality of piraeus.in addition,about jacuzzi you have to make reservation for suite and not for economy and double rooms.its clear in booking details that economy rooms have shower and only suites have jacuzzi.thank you

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Great basic hotel close to port. 5-10 minute walk. Perfect for early morning ferry trips. Room was basic but had all you need (aircon, tv, bathroom, towels and linnen). Only negative was the bed was a little hard.
Great value for money!
Also breakfast was €5 per person for ham and cheese toasted sandwich, tea/coffee/juice.
I felt safe but i was with my partner, might be a bit different if i was a solo female traveller as it is located down an ally way.
I would stay here again if i had an early morning ferry.
I

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I've stayed in lots of hotels in Pireaus as my father lives on an island nearby so I am often there waiting to get a ferry early the next day.

This is the best hotel I have stayed in there- I thought they could have charged a lot more given the standard of the room I stayed in. Nicely decorated, clean. The family working there were really helpful (I noticed that they were kind to a stray cat hanging about outside which was nice for a cat lover to see!)

I was shocked so see the negative reviews of this place - I couldn't fault it.

The location in Piraeus is more functional than it is glamorous (closer to shops, supermarkets and the boats than the fancier bit with the cobbled streets and boutiques) but it's close to the boats and they are a cut above the rest and a real bargain.

Room Tip: I chose economy double and it was 10/10
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We choose this hotel because it's near the port.also the metro is walking distance 5 minutes.in general is clean the room is medium size and they provide hot water 24 hours.its cheap and you get what you pay for.it is just a basic hotel for one night stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2016

It was quite the hike up the hill with luggage from the port. And kind of secluded. Construction was being done on the street. Worked great for what we needed though. Walkable distance to the port and we were able to walk down the street to get coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends