Savoy Hotel
US$52
Piraeus Port Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
  • Bar/Lounge
Phidias Piraeus Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$541
US$63
Lilia Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Bar/Lounge
Faros 1 Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Room Service
Hotel Noufara(Piraeus)
US$63
  • Room Service
All reviewsfresh orange juicean updatelocal hospitalenjoyed my stayvisiting athensbreakfast buffetnice stayby footperfect choicecomfy bedhotel staffnice breakfastexcellent locationminute walkclean hotelthe busport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 days in this calm hotel and had good Greek breakfast everyday.
I enjoyed my stay because the hotel is clean and tiddy and the staff are friendly all the time and the most important thing for me was that the hotel has free parking so no need to search for a parking for my car in the congested area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

In a excellent price and ana amazing location, you can enjoy a nice stay in Piraeus. Meters away from the port and many attractions, this hotel offers a nice service in a very reasonable price!
Very clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

These people are just amazing! Warm, welcoming, fair prices, generous, so helpful! I feel home in Savoy; this is my Xth time there and i cannot change this hotel! Also the location, the parking availability, are of great help. This the place to stay in Piraus. Unless you wanna go commercial!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We flew out to greece last minute as my mother was very ill and staying at a local hospital so we wanted to be nearby. Maria Christina was very helpful with recommendations for area shopping as well as how to get around town. Always pleasant and the breakfast coffee was such a bonus with again welcoming individuals. Rooms were very clean and quiet for a busy location. We rested well. Definitely go back again. Thank you for a great experience and the extra pillows to make my hubby comfortable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was first in other hotel near PORT which was an absolute PIG PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!! FACK !!!!!!! ... Then I immediately booked through booking.com this hotel - I was really pleased and SAVED. Excellent location, excellent accommodation, super friendly staff, the rooms are spacious and very clean, the bathroom is also very nice and clean, really great! I was first in other hote -

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends