Hotel Triton
Hotel Ideal(Piraeus)
US$46
  • Room Service
Piraeus Port Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
US$49
US$48
Faros 1 Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Anemoni(Piraeus)
US$59
US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Scorpios Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$248
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrecommended hotelvisited hotelgreat positiongreat stoproom was cleanblue star ferryfew minutes walkcatch the ferrymorning ferryan early startconvenient hotelgreek saladovernight staynight stopport areastayed here for two nightsarriving late
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great friendly team, they really went out of their way when we arrived late. If your heading to the islands like we were, then this place is so close to the ferries. Rooms are OK, had a view of the port. One small thing guys, you need larger towels, they are small. That's the only gripe we had.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

When my dad and I arrived in Piraeus for an overnight stop we were knackered from the stressful day of travelling we had. However, as soon as we arrived at the hotel all of our exhaustion soon was driven from our mind by the lovely, and very kind staff. We were stressing about finding a place to eat as well, but we're delighted upon finding that the restaurant in the hotel stayed open to 11 pm I believe, but I might be wrong. When we arrived at the restaurant we had a delightful and kind waiter who was glad to tell us the specials, which was quite a long list, and recommended the pasta carbonara which is delicious. Not only that but so is the Greek salad, overall a fantastic dining experience. In the morning we woke up and ate breakfast which started at 6 am I think. It was just as good as the dinner the night before and readied us for a day of intense ferrying. Would highly recommend for anyone staying in Piraeus overnight, or for any length of time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
vasiliki k, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Triton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear guest ,
we really thank you for taking the time to write your positive opinion about our hotel .
We appreciate all your kind words and we are looking forward to staying in our hotel again !
manolaraki sofia reservation manager

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 hours because I missed my ferry and really didn't know where else to go. I came in and the staff quickly helped me with a room so I could get some rest -even though it was only for 5 hours. The hotel is really nice, the rooms are clean and have good air conditioning. The bed was perfect and I had some good hours of sleep. I will go there again the next time I miss my ferry;)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a place that is conveniently located near the port, reasonably priced but that offers extra comfort and kindness, this is your place! We didn't have to bother to find a guarded garage as the hotel has a couple of parking slots right in front of its 24-7 reception. We had a dog with us, which was announced in the booking of course, and had the surprise to find a present for her: toys and chewy toys, food bowl and leash. I would definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, only 5 minutes from the port in order to take the boat for islands. Also near from the bus station if you come from eleftherios venizelos airport.
BUT, 70€ for a small room with no breakfast, old furnitures and doors and noisy, is definitely too much.

Stayed: July 2017