Lilia Hotel(Piraeus)(Great Value!)
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Carol Hotel(Piraeus)
Efplias Hotel(Piraeus)
US$118
US$110
Agoda.com
All reviewsnext morningchairs and tablesone nightmetro stationwelcome drinkhotel room was cleanlots of hot watergreat stopoverair conditionedten minute walkother islandswifi worked wellpiraeus portpublic transportexcellent hotelwithin walking distancelast stop
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We thought this was a nice place to stay in Piraeus if you're planning to take a boat to the islands the next morning. It's clean and friendly and very close to the port. It's also near nice restaurants and the metro into Athens.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

WE needed a hotel to spend the day after arriving by cruise ship at 8 am with a departure from Athens Airport at 11.20 pm. We were guaranteed a 12 midday checkin but requested earlier if possible. We arrived at 9.20 am and after a complimentary coffee were shown to our room 10 minutes later. The room was bright and very clean . The bathroom was well fitted and contained all the essentials. The price was terrific value as were the meals served from the café attached.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Returning to Athens for the second year running where else would I choose to stay but the excellent Faros 1? Just like last year the room was spacious and comfortable with excellent standards of cleanliness. Free toiletries such as soap and shower gel were replaced daily. The free wifi performed well throughout my five night stay and the fridge in the room was ideal for morning fruit juice and a nice glass of Retsina in the evening. Just a few minutes walk from Piraeus port I used my stay to make a day trip to the nearby island of Aegina this time though a number of other islands are possible. This time I also made several visits to the impressive Zea Marina which is within a ten minute walk of the hotel and boasts countless places to eat and drink while admiring the huge range of boats moored there. The only improvement to the hotel I would like would be tea/coffee facilities in the room (though if you have room for a travel kettle and a cup you could get round this). Will certainly be returning to this hotel on future Athens trips.

Room Tip: Back rooms look onto another building but benefit from lack of street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel, I came here a couple of times for work and have always had a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable but the best thing is the the people who work here. They are all very kind and take caring, they will do their best to make you feel comfortable. The hotel it's also in a good position between the two harbors.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stefania P
Reviewed 2 January 2017

As it was my first time in Athens and I was heading to the islands in the morning, I decided after a day of touring the city that I wanted to book a budget motel close to the port so I wouldn't have any issues getting to the ferry terminal at 7 am. When I booked this spot I emailed them and asked for directions and they were very quick to get back to me and give their thoughts regarding walking it versus cab. Easy to get to from Athens as you just take the subway to the last stop. I got there in the evening so decided to cab it from the station.

Reception area was nice and clean. Desk people friendly and there is a little licensed area so you can sit and have a drink or coffee. There were chairs and tables out on the sidewalk out front to have a coffee or breakfast in the morning. Wifi worked well and the rooms were your typical smaller European variety but clean and lots of hot water. I was pretty tired by the time I got there so I crashed hard. In the morning I was an easy walk to the terminal to take a ferry to Naxos. It was a less than ten minute walk.

There is a strip club across the street but it didn't really bother me. People would come out of the club for a smoke and they were still going strong when I left the hotel at 6:30 am but they didn't bother anyone sitting out at the hotel and it was a non-issue for me.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo