Carol Hotel(Piraeus)
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Alfa Hotel(Piraeus)
Agoda.com
Delfini Hotel(Piraeus)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsnext morningchairs and tablesone nightmetro stationwelcome drinkhotel room was cleanlots of hot watergreat stopoverair conditionedten minute walkother islandswifi worked wellpiraeus portpublic transportexcellent hotelwithin walking distancelast stop
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We thank the Faros Hotel 1 for thee hospitality when we arrived in Athens for 1 night from Turkey and found that the ferries were on strike for another 2 days, our first night at another hotel luckily for us was fully booked for the future and weren't we glad, the Faros 1 Hotel was a gem after our first night, lovely and clean, modern and staff amazingly friendly. Our room was on the 8th floor and they had a lift to the 7th and it was not a problem only 2 rooms on the 8th floor so very quiet, breakfast was included in our room charge and was excellent my wife and I only ordered 1 breakfast as it was plenty for us what I didn't eat my wife liked and vice versa. Reception staff wee very informative and kept us updated on the strike so we could continue our journey to Mykonos. Wonderful hotel we wish we had seen this hotel instead of the first one we stayed at.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank jacktripper12
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We thought this was a nice place to stay in Piraeus if you're planning to take a boat to the islands the next morning. It's clean and friendly and very close to the port. It's also near nice restaurants and the metro into Athens.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

WE needed a hotel to spend the day after arriving by cruise ship at 8 am with a departure from Athens Airport at 11.20 pm. We were guaranteed a 12 midday checkin but requested earlier if possible. We arrived at 9.20 am and after a complimentary coffee were shown to our room 10 minutes later. The room was bright and very clean . The bathroom was well fitted and contained all the essentials. The price was terrific value as were the meals served from the café attached.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Returning to Athens for the second year running where else would I choose to stay but the excellent Faros 1? Just like last year the room was spacious and comfortable with excellent standards of cleanliness. Free toiletries such as soap and shower gel were replaced daily. The free wifi performed well throughout my five night stay and the fridge in the room was ideal for morning fruit juice and a nice glass of Retsina in the evening. Just a few minutes walk from Piraeus port I used my stay to make a day trip to the nearby island of Aegina this time though a number of other islands are possible. This time I also made several visits to the impressive Zea Marina which is within a ten minute walk of the hotel and boasts countless places to eat and drink while admiring the huge range of boats moored there. The only improvement to the hotel I would like would be tea/coffee facilities in the room (though if you have room for a travel kettle and a cup you could get round this). Will certainly be returning to this hotel on future Athens trips.

Room Tip: Back rooms look onto another building but benefit from lack of street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel, I came here a couple of times for work and have always had a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable but the best thing is the the people who work here. They are all very kind and take caring, they will do their best to make you feel comfortable. The hotel it's also in a good position between the two harbors.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business