Mantraki Apartments(Agios Nikolaos)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$288
US$256
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$90
US$88
  • Beachfront
US$285
US$275
Mirabella Apartments(Agios Nikolaos)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
Candia Park Village(Agios Nikolaos)
US$187
US$178
Bookgreece.com
US$201
  • Pool
US$470
US$448
US$474
All reviewssea viewpool barlovely hotelplenty of choicefifth floorextra pillowsfew minutes walkgreat holidaysea fronthigh floorthemed nightshalf boardpebble beachgreek nighttown centreplenty of bars and restaurantsevening entertainment
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

under no circumstances.get a standard room.sea view ok 4star.standard room.just about 2star.update more when I return on the 14th Jul.ps.the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
entertainment ok.but on a Wed evening it was more like a benidorm theme night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Octavian S, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hermes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear bert e,

I would like to thank you for taking the time and share your experience of your recent stay at Dessole Hermes. Your positive comments regarding the hospitality of our staff is much appreciated.I am really sorry that the rooms didn't meet your expectations. We do take your remarks with concern for improvement.
I hope to give us the chance to host you again in the near future.
Untill then be happy and healthy!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Room Tip: A sea view is a must have.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Octavian S, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hermes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Reviewed 7 July 2016

My daughter and I have just returned from a week's stay and have had a lovely relaxing holiday. We didn't pay extra for a sea view, but had a room on the 8th floor which looked over a back street. It was fine - we weren't going to spend long in our room. If you might spend a lot of time on your balcony you might prefer the sea view. The room was fine - only one socket available for charging phones etc., and that was when you unplugged the fridge, and the hairdryer in the bathroom was not great, so best to take one with you, but everything else great. The food was,so good -,couldn't't fault it. Different themed evenings like bbq, Cretan, Asian, lots of lovely salads, fruit and desserts. No horrible queues for tables or food. Drinks,were great too (we were all inclusive and you really didn't have to spend any other money if you didn't want to. Try the Cubanito or Pina Colada cocktails which were lively. The restaurant I overlooked the sea - fab views and setting. The entertainment was not our thing - bingo, dancing, games - although you could join in with aqua aerobics, tea tasting and a cookery demo. We often went out after dinner and the hotel was in a great location with an easy walk to the lake and restaurants and bars.Try the,Alexandros Rooftop Bar for great music and cocktails and the chance for a bit of a dance. Champagne was €2.50 before 10.30 pm! We did a trip to Elounda and Spinalonga with Thomsons - Spinalonga was very interesting but too many people allocated to one guide so suggest better and cheaper just to get a boat 5 minutes from the hotel and do the trip yourself rather than through tour company. Maybe take a couple of pegs to keep your towel on the sunbeds, could be a little breezy. The weather was gorgeous, very hot and the breeze was lovely, but handy to have a peg to keep things in place. We did struggle a couple of times to get a sunbed but liked to go just over the road to a pebbly beach, which was nice and peaceful. There is also a sandy beach not far away. 7 euros on either beach for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella.
Flights ok, transfer on the,way back took a long time so that we arrived at airport just an hour before our flight time, then you have to queue outside the airport, as it is so small and they can't fit everyone inside. No time in airport to shop or stock up on snacks but we still made the flight.
All in all a really good holiday - the food and location getting the top marks.

Room Tip: Sea view, high floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine D
Octavian S, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hermes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear 592AlisonM,

I would like to thank you for this detailed review and your positive comments. It is our pleasure to know that you had such a relaxed holiday with nice memories.
I hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.
Untill then be happy and healthy!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I stayed at this Hotel in June, having stayed at the sister Coral Hotel next door for many years. There are many aspects of this Hotel that I liked and a few not so much. The rooms are large with good size balcony, however having carpet in the room was quite dated and made it quite dark and warm. The restaurant is lovely, although the inside could do with more air conditioning. The outside terrace is perhaps one of the nicest aspects of the whole Hotel. The food itself was good and varied, although the salads could have been better. I wish they would stop mixing everything in and give people the choice of what to pick on their own. You very nearly had to fight to find a piece of lettuce on its own at times. Who wants bits of banana in amongst their lettuce? We also encountered some bones in the meat, which I don't think should have been there. The desserts were to die for and there was a great selection and the barbeque nights were fantastic. Overall the food was varied and of a high standard. The staff were very attentive and worked their socks off. Both the pool bar and the ground floor bar were well situated and enjoyable. Sunbeds were very near to each other at some points (particularly at the front, which was quite off putting) but the alternative was to go nearer the pool where there was more space. Overall, we had a brilliant time, the hotel and staff were lovely, however I must say I prefer the adult only aspect of the sister Coral Hotel, in terms of getting some peace and quiet. We'll be back for sure, although it will be a hard choice between the Hermes and the Coral, which I love.

Room Tip: Floors 1-4 are at the front and have lovely views, they are not too noisy; floors 6-8 overlook the pool/restaurant and whole bay.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear 592AlisonM,

Thank you so much for this candid review . I am really happy to know that you enjoyed our hospitality at both of our hotels. The issues that you noted will be considered for improvements as we all strive for the best customer service.
Looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This was the very best Hotel I have ever stayed in the room was large with a kingsize bed and a balcony that overlooked the sea,It was so clean it could not be faulted,the food was excellent and the staff were fantastic.I really enjoyed the entertainment,with something on 12 nights during My 14 night stay,Sundays being the only quiet night,It worth a visit to the hotel shop Five Millenniums for their gorgeous jewellery and the shops and Taverners in Ag. Nik.Also to take the opportunity to go on trips from the bay.including the semi submarine and Spinalonga Island.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms overlooked the pool and entertainment area on the 5th floor,so for quieter rooms below this would be better.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Octavian S, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hermes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Dear szy499,

Such a great review!!
I am so happy to know that you were pleased with your choice to spend your holiday with us and we didn't disappoint you. Thank you for your feedback and I wish to give us the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future. Untill then keep healthy and happy.

My warm wishes