“The next best place to visit in chania immediately after the old Venetian port ! Don't miss ”

Aptera Beach Resort
Ranked #132 of 448 Restaurants in Chania Town
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Great beach to visit 5 minutes from the chania old town with excellent food and a beach bar for the whole family ! The sea meets the perfect sunset

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I'v been here before this club started. A great place but thumping music all day interferes with the beauty peace and relaxation. Not everyone is 19.
You should vary it every hour.
Would put me off returning next year.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

What a great place this is. So glad we come across it and a bonus being right near our hotel. The staff are all very friendly and the owner is very welcoming and accommodates any of your needs. The place does get very busy on Saturdays and Sundays with a really good vibe about the place. The owner even reserved us sun beds on the Saturday. The food is great, very big portions and at a great price. The drinks are well priced too. A really chilled out place and we will definitely be coming again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I visited the Aptera beach yesterday and I loved it!its located in a very beautiful place. I really enjoed my self in the crystal clean water ! Its also a very well organized beach bar with a very nice service!I would love to visited again!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Wonderful shiny new beach resort with fantastic service and food. We discovered if on our first day and didn't move. If you are not keen on screaming children (as I am not) this is a great chilled out, quiet place to be. Café Del Mar music playing in the background. At around 5ish the locals turn up and meet their friends. It's a great environment. Would return and highly recommend.