“Dinner”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Best food in town actually, best food we've had in Greece. Deserts on the house to die for, excellent service, fantastic food and friendly atmosphere. Can't wait to come back! Cool guy manager Nectarios was the best❤️♥️

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Good prices, quick and good service, friendly staff but the food was average. We would give it one more try.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This will alter my TripAdvisor 'review distribution' as I generally make no comment on restaurants I don't find to be remarkably good.
My wife thought her food was "not terrible"
This tastes like a seafood, fast food restaurant, with rude waiters and sticky seats.
Here they should give you the Raki first.

1  Thank jimAnnArbor_Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Unfortunately we found this restaurant on the last day of our stay in Crete. We would definitely come back. The thing that made us go in was the amount of locals eating there. Very busy, but we felt very well taken-care of. The waiters were a bit rough, but it did not influence our experience there. The food speaks for itself - simply amazing, fresh and very reasonably priced. I enjoyed my seafood platter very much! We were surprised by the complimentary watermelon and these fried little balls with ice cream AND complimentary raki- it just made our experience even better. If you're staying in Heraklion town, you should definitely try this place, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because there seemed to be lots of locals in there. The service was good and my husband wanted tomato soup (which wasn't on the menu) but they still brought it too him. I had the sea food paella which was delicious full of prawns, octopus, squid, mussels, crayfish but i couldn't eat it all then after they brought fruit and raki for free i would definately recommend this restaurant