“nice italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016

nice restaurant with a tiny space outside that you barely can find a table to eat with no reservation ,nice tasty food but expensive

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This meal was truly memorable!
We all loved everything we ordered.
Pasta was cooked perfectly & was delicious. The flavors were delicate & exquisite. Service was spot on. View lovely- across from water.
And a free surprise for dessert!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I had diner with my daughter, she has food allergies.
After explaining all her allergies the staff helped us extremely good!
The food was superb and we had a perfect evening!!!
Desert on the menu contained allergies, so they made her a great pannacotta and served it with three different sauces!
It was so good that we decided to eat at the same place the next day!
I realy recommend the marinated salmon that is smoked in front of you!
An experience you shouldn't mis.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

A restaurant with good and friendly atmosphere. Food and service were both very good, as was the value. I had the pasta amatriciana and was really delicious.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I really enjoyed it here. Everything was fresh and tasty. Love their service. Definitely go for pasta!!