“very nice place - highlly recomand”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Room View with Baby Cot (removable) outside view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Main Room View with Baby Cot (removable)
outside view
Main Room
Dinner Area
Sofa Bed
Double Bed
Flat Screen TV
Bathroom View
kitchen area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rudy L
“Dirty but cheap”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at this studio for a week. I had e-mailed Alex about a week before our arrival. He gave us the exact coordinates of the studio. It was easy to find using GPS. He told us that the studio would be open on arrival. It was indeed so. We immediately noticed that there was only one big blanket on the bed. We like to sleep with seperate blankets and only one would have been too cold (we arrived at the end of October), so I sent a whatsapp message to Alex. He told he would be there in about an hour, and he was. Took some blankets from the other studio next to this one and left immediately. Ok, he had the courtesy to say hello and to tell us to contact him if there was any trouble, but that's it. No information on the studio, nothing. We did not see him again, even when we left.
The studio was dirty: ever square inch of the floor felt fatty, there were hairs from former costumers findable in both kitchen and bathroom, some of the cups were sticky, the sandwich toaster was without doubt used and not cleaned. I asked Alex for a floorcloth, he promised me that I would have one the following day, but never got one. Ok, I could have asked him again, but I was a little reluctant to clean the place myself and thought "It's just a few more days and I will not have to walk on this floor again".
There are a few more things that I could complain about, such as a way too small (1m40cm wide) wobbly bed, but my girlfriend tells me I am spoiled. Furthermore, I think that one should not expect a very comfortable place for this low price. The location of the studio is great, if you have a rental car or a car of your own. Just a few minutes driving and you find a beach. A Lidl supermarket is maybe 10 minutes driving away. The center of Herakloin you can reach in 15 minutes.
A(nother) disadvantage of the studio is that it has no windows that you can open. As an asthma patient who kind of needs fresh air, this was not so nice.
In conclusion, if you collect stranger's hairs and like to get fatty feet just after you have showered, this place is for you the place to be. If you happen to find any ginger hairs, they are probably ours as we are a ginger couple! Now a little more serious: for the money the place is ok.
One thing I forgot to mention: the wifi connection is great. It didn't work one day, Alexios contacted the company about if after we had sent a text message. Apparently the bad weather took it down. He apologized for the inconvenience in text message.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: To be honest: the wifi-connection.
Liked least: The fatty floor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Feb 2016
I am sorry you had this impression on our property. The studio is professionally cleaned before arrival and after departure, therefore I consider your comments on "fatty floor" (by the way how can the floor be "fatty" if you mean slippery it must have been by the cleaning liquid that might have not been mopped well...). Anyway every year we try to improve so we check the floor more carefully now. Also as per my presence in holiday rentals you do not have a reception although we try to be in constant communication with all our guests and to be present most of the times upon their arrival despite most of the times they arrive very late at night. As for the windows that do not open, this was not hidden in any way so you should check the photos more carefully.
I will agree that for the money we are asking the house is not only ok but more than OK as prices in the area especially in hotels during high season are more than double.
By the way, there are no ginger hair in the room!
Rudy L
“Little dirty but good for the price”
Reviewed 10 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing: the wifi was great. It didn't work one day, Alexios called the company for us after we sent him a text message.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tdechill
Kingston, New York
“Nice, but has some quirks”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

OK. Here's my take on this studio. First of all, we were arriving after dark and were given coordinates by Alex (the manager?) We get to the road, no house number or sign. Nothing to tell you which building you were staying in. I call Alex and he gives some vague directions. Still can't find it. We try one gate. Locked. I called him again and, low & behold, he comes to the gate. But this isn't the property. He directs us down the hill to the studio and says he'll meet us there. We finally find it, he points to the door and leaves! Doesn't show us the place or tell us anything about the place. We go inside and the place is filthy! So my wife was nice enough to clean the place at 23:00. Crumbs all over the counter, dirty bathroom and floors. I call him to tell him that it's filthy and he says that someone just checked out. Yes, the appliances are new and the bathroom fixtures are also, but they need to be cleaned! And to top it all off: there are no windows that open in the studio. You are forced to sleep with air conditioning or suffocate. And when you go out during the day and remove the key the power shuts off. So no AC while you're out. We came back to a room that was 32C/90F! Do not rent this studio. Period.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Heraklion hotels

Ohad M
Tel Aviv, Israel
“very nice place - highlly recomand”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

the place is brand new.
has every thing you need. really close to the city but very quit.
5 minutes from the aierport.
the host is emazing and very helpfull.
we got there at night but it was easy to spot and alex was there to help.
we think it is perfect for two couples.
hope to come again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the condition
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing