“Great Pizza, Friendly Staff!”
Review of Silfio Cafe Pizza

Silfio Cafe Pizza
Ranked #13 of 462 Restaurants in Heraklion
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I ate here alone one afternoon while my husband was working. Had the Hawaiian Pizza. It was delicious! As I was along the lady tending my table was very friendly without being overbearing. Just to help with the kind of pizza, I would call it American style. My husband and I went together one afternoon. He had beer. I had an espresso. It was good that day, too. Free wifi.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent Italian pizza, made of fine ingredients. I love it especially the Italian and Prosciutto-Parmesan

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We have slept next to this restaurant so we have been eating there about four times.
The staff was very nice and kind.
Food was great , very good pizzas and salads. They also have a lot of screens and the environment is good.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Staying opposite to this place I wished to try it. Randomly entered this place for an evening snack to take away and munch in our room.

Ordered for a cheese garlic bread and can't tell you how it melted in the mouth. Served piping hot and packed well, this was the best-est garlic bread Ive had till date.

This place pushed me enough to go their for dinner and over ordered due to our greed for good Italian food, as were leaving the next morning. Must try if in Crete

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A nice restaurant with italian style kitchen. Very thin and crispy pizza and tasty pasta. Good service.