“Lunch after great festival ”
Review of Veranda Taverna

Veranda Taverna
Ranked #107 of 1,309 Restaurants in Corfu
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We looked this place up in TA. We had previously been in a swimming pool type bar down the road also cool.
We were welcomed well despite the fact the restaurant was busy. It was very hot at 35c
Staff very helpful and I have to say this rounded off my trip to Corfu having seen a fantastic festival in the morning. Fish is great! And I am very fussy.
I had grilled calamari and the mullet -
Awesome ! Have it with ouzo
Thanks team.
I went into the kitchen and it was around 40c
The team were working well
It's a clean and well run joint!
Well done team @ veranda as you do a great service. I will see you next year! Maybe May!

Thanks
Gregory and jax.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant twice this year on our holidays. Third year in a row for us. We always received a warm welcome and the food and service excellent,in particular the calamari. Veranda has exceptional views over the bay . Can't wait to return next year for our annual visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The setting here is lovely and food to match

Plenty of choice from pizzas, burgers steaks and Greek food.....

Local beer good and good wine list

Would recommend

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Try sofrito a traditional meal from Corfu. Its meat with white sos and extra garlic. Delicious! For Appetizer try Feta cheese with honey and Mushrooms filled with cheese. Both of them very tasty. Normal prices around 15€ per person and very fast service! The Sea is right below your feet.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for my wife's birthday meal and we really enjoyed it. Had a variety of appetisers for starters, including bread, mussels, grilled mushrooms and Tzatziki. The mussels were very unique and probably the nicest mussels I've ever had. Mushroom were wild woodland mushrooms in lemon and were also lovely. Tzatziki was beautiful and very fresh.
I had grilled prawns for mains and they were so fresh and flavoursome. My wife had salmon and it was so succulent and tasty. I happened to mention it was my wife's birthday and without asking they were kind enough to bring out a pudding for us to share, which was a much-appreciated little touch. It's all very reasonably priced, food was sublime, servers very attentive, mind-blowing view and we came away feeling like we'd had a very good meal indeed. Highly recommend!