“The MOST DELICIOUS donuts in Thessaloniki”
Review of Eri's Donuts

Eri's Donuts
Ranked #4 of 24 Bakeries in Thessaloniki
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Our walks to paralia start from Eri's donuts. The most tasty always fresh with rich filling and a very affordable price. Number one choice for the kids and for the adults.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Fresh filled and glazed to order donuts from a small corner shop. Friendly staff helping translate the menu from Greek to English.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

You can fill the donut with whatever you want and cal top it with whatever you want! 3 donuts cost €3.20 and were the tastiest donuts I've ever had!!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

The donuts are so fresh, soft, tasty, with a huge assortment of fillings and glassing. Every time I have something to do somewhere around the Tsimiski street, I drop in at the Eri's Donuts to take some for me and my family. We are their loyal fans, indeed!

Reviewed 4 January 2015

My husband and I were in Thessaloniki in October 2014 and we stumbled upon Eri's Donuts one morning. The donuts were INCREDIBLE! They are really fresh, traditional yeasty-type donuts that are filled/topped to your liking upon ordering. There are dozens of different fillings and topping to choose from. I went with lemon-filled with an icing sugar dusting, my husband had a cherry-filled with white-chocolate icing and sprinkles on top. The choices/combinations are endless - chocolate, caramel, custard, all different kinds of fruits. There is also a menu board to give you "recipes", like "creme brulee", "oreo", "black forest", etc.

Seriously, the donuts were so good that we went back for another that night and AGAIN the next day before we left (Healthy? Maybe not. Delicious? Absolutely!!)

It's also really well located on Tsimiski near many tourist sites. And it's well-priced (average sized donut - ~$1USD, large ~$1.50USD)! Oh, and the service was wonderful. The staff (owners?) were really friendly, and we were able to get by using English and some very weak Greek.

It you have a chance, stop here. You will be delighted!