Kallirroe Hotel
Airotel Patras Smart Hotel(Patras)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$62
Agoda.com
US$63
US$52
  • Restaurant
Airotel Achaia Beach(Patras)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspleasant staystayed hereriocitybreakfastparking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I visited Rio, near Patras, Greece for a Conference and a room at Kallirroe hotel was booked for me for two nights. First impression was great: A spacious, open-air parking lot with many artificially sun-covered spots right before the entrance of the hotel. Parking was free for all customers.

Staff was extremely helpful and kind and got me covered in all cases. The room was spacious, including a small balcony with two chairs and a table; however, it was too warm to sit outside the room (you've heard of Greek summer I guess!). Room was modern and looked pretty new, with a comfortable double bed, several lights all over the room, a flat TV, air-condition, safe etc. The bathroom was equally comfortable and spotless, with large dispensers for shampoo and shower gel, toothbrush & toothpaste and a shaving razor/cream set (which is not commonly found at hotels but are always more than welcome!). There was also a set of slippers, which were also useful for the case :-)

What I enjoyed the most, as a business traveler, was the existence of a large desk which fitted my 15-inch laptop and all paraphernalia (external hard disks, cables etc.) nicely, leaving enough space for my paper documents - on top of that, there was free (and I mean free with no need for passwords, vouchers etc,) and fast WiFi available all the time. Kudos to the manager for this implementation~!

I also appreciated the fact that the mini-bar prices were pretty low, almost as the market ones so I was not feeling I was "ripped-off" while trying out beers and stuff. The same applies to the bar of the hotel, at the reception level.

Breakfast was surprisingly rich and tasty, taking into consideration the size and the location of the hotel; both sweet and savory stuff for catering fast-pace business travelers like me. Everything I tasted (and I tasted a lot of different stuff) was high quality.

All in all, my stay at Kallirroe Hotel was a pleasant experience and I would definitely select the same hotel in the near future. It was one of the most well-balanced hotels that I've stayed in and I was surprised by the quality and the amenities for the price (it beats many more expensive hotels in this aspect).

(Just to note that the hotel is pretty close to Patras and taking into account the car parking issues in the city, it might be a nice alternative for those aiming to stay at Patras but are concerned with car parking).

Room Tip: As always, rooms at lower floors tend to be more noisy but thanks to the arrangement of the rooms there was no noise at all at any time
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel with Rio's bridge view from some of the rooms. You need a car to get there and the disadvantage is that they don't give you a second key-card for the room and someone from the reception opens the room door instead of that. Typical breakfast, very kind staff

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Located near the university of Patras, this hotel is a hidden gem. Rooms are new, spacious, clean and functional. Service is great and staff are friendly and accommodating. It provides easy access to the highway, a nearby area with nice restaurants and is approximately 15 min by car from the city center. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CricoDC
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I travelled alone .I contacted Kallirreo because nearby the university of Patron. The room is suitable for me and very nice ,also they have good service. Worker teams are very nice and helpful. I adviced who need to contact the university of Patron or take time on Reo to contact the Kallirreo hotel

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank M9026WKahmedm
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I was amazed of the interior design of the hotel and rooms.
It provided a very welcoming atmosphere without being overstated.
Whoever did the design did an excellent job.
Rooms were wonderful.