All reviewsturn down serviceamazing hotelbeautiful islandmini barthe hotel staffbeds were very comfortablestar hotellarge bathroomlovely boutiquequiet hotelthoroughly enjoyed our staylovely balconyexcellent breakfastmain towngreat hospitalityground floorexcellent stay
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Clean, quiet, and a great location. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast in a beautiful setting. This a wonderful boutique hotel. Our room had a balcony which I would highly recommend because the weather and views make it a great place to spend some downtime.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank I.s. P
Leto H, General Manager at Hotel Leto Hydra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear I.s. P,

Many thanks for your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hotel Leto Hydra..

I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and especially enjoyed the great location of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

My best wishes,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Hotel Leto is amazing as is Hydra during October. Great location, wonderful staff. Highly recommend.Anna the breakfast chef was always fresh and would ask if you needed any special breakfast requests.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anpap
Leto H, General Manager at Hotel Leto Hydra, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear anpap,

It gives me such incredible joy to be able to read such a wonderfully complimentary review about us at The Hotel Leto Hydra.

I am overwhelmed by your kind words first and foremost about the absolutely fantastic team of staff here at the hotel, all of whom strive to provide a warm and genuine service to each of our guests, and it is so good to read that you have experienced this.
You are most gracious to mention so many by name - I shall most definitely pass your comments to each of them as I know they will all be incredibly touched and filled with happiness.

It also makes me very happy to know you enjoyed the surroundings of the hotel.

It was an absolute delight to have welcomed you to The Hotel Leto Hydra and thank you once again for such a lovely write-up. I do hope I have the immense pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The hotel is excellent, nice, clean and charming. It stays in a very good location and all the attendants were very nice, always ready to help me with suggestions about the beaches and restaurants. This was a beautiful experience! I'll return there for sure!

Room Tip: higher floors have a best view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HeloizaR27

Dear Heloiza R,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Our team are delighted to know that you very much enjoyed your stay and we thank you for choosing our hotel.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again the soonest possible.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in this small and beautiful hotel.
We had a room with wonderful views of Hydra and the hills nearby, a balcony to relax in the peaceful surroundings.
The owner and staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the town and walks around the island.
Both front desk staff Iro and Anastasia, were friendly and professional.
Ana the breakfast chef was always fresh and would ask if you needed any special breakfast requests.
Altogether and most memorable stay and would definitely good back and book a balcony room, if possible the same one.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, if you enjoy a peaceful relaxing break.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bigjoelittlejoe

Dear bigjoelittlejoe,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to know that you very much enjoyed your room with the balcony and the facilities as well as the welcome from the reception team.

I will be our pleasure to welcome you back to either The Hotel Leto Hydra for your next visit to Hydra

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Hotel Leto is amazing as is Hydra during October!
Our room category was upgraded and they offered sweets in the room and treats upon arrival.

The breakfast is tasty and the hotel staff (Especially Angie) is very helpful and kind.

We will recommend it to all of our friends!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R_p11_11
Leto H, General Manager at Hotel Leto Hydra, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear R_p11_11,

Thank you ever so much for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you were very satisfied with the services and offerings of the hotel, and I am very pleased to know that your experience was a delightful one.

I am sure Angie will be delighted to know that you appreciated her professionalism.

We very much look forward to your return.