“A very good family place to eat out”

Restaurant Flammen Odense
Ranked #31 of 298 Restaurants in Odense
Price range: US$30 - US$33
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I've been there several times and I've never walked out hungry. All you can eat buffet with so many choices. The food has been delicious those times when I've been there around 6-7 but when I've been there around 8 I feel like my group got the leftovers. The meat was dry and I just felt like we were too late. Other than that if you go around 6 or 7 you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Very delicious food. it is probably the best food that i ever had in Denmark. Highly recommanded !!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I was here two times. First, with a group of friends and second, with my family. Both experiences were amicable, though the second time there were so many customers that the waitress forgot about us and the drinks. They also mixed up a lot of stuff in the receipt, so we paid more than planned (only after we left, we realized that). Regarding the food, it is worth the money. The meat choices are up to 25 and the buffet fits different tastes and diets. I really enjoyed to hot sides.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This is basically a "put down 20 bucks and eat till you drop" place and honestly it isn't much better than that.

The surroundings are nice and service was, from a Danish standard, spotless. Fast, efficient and very polite.

The food: Well, personally I would recommend this if you are going out with your kids. They just love the variety (but will probably miss an ice cream machine). If you are into more sophisticated, quality food drop this diner. The evenings best dish was the béarnaise and I guess that's not bad at all.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is an all you can eat, barbeque buffet style restaurant.
There is a huge salad and side dish bar, accompanied by two flame grills.
About 15 different kinds of meat are available.
The only thing I felt was not very good was the waiting, getting a drink was a bit of task.
Which is strange, since I would say there is the money in an all you can eat restaurant.
And as with any buffet style place I would suggest not visit it with less then 4 people.