“Amazing!”
Review of Stege Sushi

Reserve with
Stege Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Stege
Price range: US$3 - US$165
Description: Stege sushi is a very cozy restaurant, which serve not only Sushi, but also hot dishes, such as suppe, chicken sticks, nuggets, spring rolls, roasted duck menu, fried shrimps menu and unagi menu. Further more we have green menu, which is vegetarian. We server also coffee, tea, desserts, wines and beers. Our goal is giving gests a good service and wonderful experience. So it is worth to visit us and enjoy your mealtime here.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I can unequivocally and without any reservations say, that Stege Sushi has some of the BEST sushi I have ever had in my entire life -- including the Sushi I've had in Japan. The food is amazing -- fresh and beautifully presented at a moderate price. The service is also top notch. Crazy to find such an amazing Sushi Restaurant in such a charming little village -- a MUST for all sushi lovers!

Junjie W, Manager at Stege Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hi, thank you for your beautiful words and lovely review. It is nice to hear that the food is amazing. Hope that we can serve fresh and beautiful sushi again soon.
Best regards
Junjie

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have always found it hard to get good sushi in Denmark. I have travelled the world including Japan, but I have to say that Stege Sushi is the best I have tried! Trust me I am as surprised as everyone else to find such high quality on a remote little island in Denmark. The service is always top quality and it is nice to get good introduction to the food you are about to eat. I have to give the duck full 5 stars as well. I will be back for sure.

Hi
Thanks for your review and Stars for the duck menu. I am happy to hear that our sushi is the best, the service is top quality. Hope we will see you soon:)
Best regards
Junjie

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was a great place to have a meal on a quiet Stege evening. The service was very pleasant and kind. The menu had a great range of items and we both loved our meals. The ingredients were fresh and well presented. This is an excellent place for Japanese food--and we have eaten a lot all over the world, including Japan!

Junjie W, Manager at Stege Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hi
Thank you for your review. We are Happy to hear That the service was pleasant and the food is fresh and excellent. That means a lot for us. We would like to serve food for you again.
Regards
Junjie Wu

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We had takeaway - the big menu for 6 - which was 999 kr. Being in a small town I was worried about how good it would be, but happy to see Japanese owners in the shop. And very friendly.
The sushi was really nice, and with a number of great rolls. See the pictures for yourself. We were all really happy. The big menu we had said for 6, I would probably say for 5 hungry sushi lovers.
We will come back - great experience!

Junjie W, Manager at Stege Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you love our sushi, but i am not Japanese, I am Chinese :). Thanks for your nice picture. Hope to see you soon.

Have a nice evening
Junjie Wu
Stege sushi

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Good sushi is hard to find in Denmark, outside of the larger cities. Stege sushi is among the better, considering the total experience. For what the restaurant lack in high quality sushi, they gain in service. The limited offerings are always well presented by the friendliest guys in town. We would love to see more specialties outside of the sushi comfort zone, and how about a few good Sake-bottles on the shelf? Low quality hot sake is out – a chilled high quality Sake, can set you free! :-) Stege Sushi is recommended.

Junjie W, Manager at Stege Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hej Morten
Thanks for your review. Constructive criticism is always welcomened. We strive to provide our customers with the best sushi experience as we possibly can. What is it that you think our sushi is missing for it to be considered high quality?
We will consider putting some specialities in our menu. As for the sake, we have the two selections of medium quality. One cold and one warm. We would like to bring in the higher qualities of sake, but the price range would be too high for the local customers to afford. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Best wishes