“Great experience!”

Cuisines: Danish, Scandinavian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Outer Vesterbro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went here on our 1st night in Copenhagen and had an amazing experience. Our server Alex was very attentive and engaging, guiding us on our new culinary introduction to Nordic cuisine.

It was such a fun, relaxing environment that all I can say is the food was amazing, the wine pairings were superb, and overall we left very satisfied with our evening.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a lovely experience here. Excellent 4-course menu with delicious and intriguing wine pairings. Service was top notch and attentive.
And the bread and butter..I'll be craving that for a while.
I will absolutely recommend this small, intimate and inventive restaurant to others. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice atmosphere. Fantastic menu with knowledgeable but down to earth staff - inc wine recommendations for courses. Did I say the food was great! I would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The greatest compliment I can pay to Pony is to say that, quite simply, it gave us the best restaurant meal I have ever had. The food was, most importantly, outstanding. The staff were enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable, and have clearly bought into the restaurant’s ethos. The wine was excellent. All this in an environment that is just typically Danish cool. I won’t fill this review with superlatives, adjectives, and metaphors, there’s no need. Pony is fantastic, and you should go there.

1  Thank Roughwaters99
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner on a Saturday night in the month of January. Alex was our waiter and he was brilliant.
Our food was absolutely perfect and the paired wine was well chosen and described at every course.
The home cooked bread and whipped butter was unreal - could have eaten so may loafs and been happy!
We had the beets to start, the duck and beef mains and the apple for dessert. Each course was cooked perfectly and unlike other fine dinning restaurants we were very full when we left.
The place is super cute and the staff, food were excellent.
Obviously not a place just to go randomly due to the fine dining/cost of it, but would recommend if you're looking for a restaurant to wine and dine at when you're away!