“The best sushi place i have ever been to.”
Review of Sushi Saiko

Sushi Saiko
Ranked #1,379 of 2,498 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$59 - US$2,000
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Christianshavn
Description: To sushi lovers! Welcome to the sushi steak for the spoiled sushi lovers! Sushi Pearl Sushi Saiko at Christianshavn offers some of the most delicious authentic sushi one can get in town. If you love sushi and would like to be spoiled for the freshness and taste experience, Sushi Saiko is definitely worth a visit. At Sushi Saiko, we do not compromise on quality so you are guaranteed the best sushi-flavor experience in the city. The list of Japanese main courses, side dishes and starters in addition to sushi is long, featuring classic Misosuppe, delicious Rispapir rolls / Springrolls, Tempura, Salads, Udon noodle dishes, Yakiniku beef, Gyoza chicken or Grilled Sticks in many varieties. If you have special wishes for your sushi, we can almost always accommodate it. Do not be hesitant with requests. It's you and our sushi to be united.  We kindly ask you to inform us about any food allergies. We are looking forward to welcoming you .
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have been to this place many times. The service is always great, you have a large and diverse selection og sushi to choose from and the food is always delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Good service better food and best japanese beer selection I denmark.

If you want all you can eat instead I recommend domo at danavej i copenhagen.

1  Thank Gert H. N. L
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Although this is not the most cosy place for a dinner, it is mainly used as a take away, the food and service is excellent. We had several plates of sushi and also some warm dishes, all very nice presented and very fresh and good. I would recommend this place.

1  Thank roel_griet
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The allergy information on the menu is not accurate and lead to me being glutened.

I ordered a vegetarian soup from the menu that was supposed to be gluten free. When it arrived the four dumplings sitting on top worried me, so I asked the waiter if they were gluten free telling him dumplings usally weren't. He assured me that they were GF. After I ate one the owner/cook came out from the kitchen and said that they were not.

I ordered another soup without the dumplings and my friend ate the one that was going to be thrown out. When paying the bill the waiter seemed to have forgotten what had happened and charged us for everything. On bringing up the issuing of my glutening they reluctantly deducted the price of a tea. There was no apology, just silence.

I was ill for a week and was off work for four days just before Christmas.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Always excellent, come here a few times a week and still trying different things, so much great food to try. The ingredients and combinations are superb.

3  Thank Jack H