“the best Moussaka !”

Ranked #18 of 233 Restaurants in Lund
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I årtusenden har det grekiska köket skänkt matglädje åt människor i Grekland och i andra länder. Moussaka, souvlaki, grekisk sallad och tzatziki är några av de rätter som blivit klassiker. Ta chansen och upptäck mitt lands kulinariska smaker. En bit av Grekland i Lunds centrum. Detta året (2018) kan vi stolt fira vårt silverjubileum. I 25 år har vi funnits med på Lunds restaurangkarta.
Reviewed 26 December 2014

This Greek restaurant in Lund was an unexpected find. The prices are very reasonable, and the portions are generous. Their Moussaka is wonderful, one of the best I have eaten! Their baklava is home made and to die for !!! (Warning: dessert portions are also generous). For lovers of Greek food, this is a restaurant not to be missed in Lund.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I've been to this little Greek restaurant on a number of occasions and have always been satisfied with the food which has been well prepared and presented. The portions are generous and the service is very friendly. The "Dagens Lunch" is great value - the lamb casserole is outstanding. Good atmosphere If you go there in the evening on the weekend when you will be treated to live Greek music. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

What a lovely restaurant!
from the time we walked through the door we were met with a friendly welcome and a gorgeous smell of cooking! and the food didn't disappoint,

We had a lovely meal and not too expensive (for Sweden) £90 for 3.

Would go back here on our next visit!

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Very decent Greek food, all my favorites are on the menu. The service can be a bit of a hit and miss affair, but otherwise worth a visit

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I've been here lot of times during my business trips in Lund, and every time I found very good food and friendly waiters. Try the Mediterranean special, with mixed Greek specialities. Thumbs up!