“Great Spot, Authentic Greek Food in Lund”
Review of Mediterranean

Mediterranean
Ranked #12 of 246 Restaurants in Lund
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I årtusenden har det grekiska köket skänkt matglädje åt människor i Grekland och i andra länder. Moussaka, souvlaki, grekisk sallad och tzatziki är några av de rätter som blivit klassiker. Ta chansen och upptäck mitt lands kulinariska smaker. En bit av Grekland i Lunds centrum. Detta året (2018) kan vi stolt fira vårt silverjubileum. I 25 år har vi funnits med på Lunds restaurangkarta.
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit to Mediterranean and everything good about it is still spot on. The beer was cold, the house wine was surprisingly smooth and tasty and the food was terrific. After a Greek salad and garlic bread starter, my son had the souvlaki (children's portion), my wife had the vegetarian meze and I had the Mediterranean platter. It was all delicious and the family service was good. It was a busy night for the summer period and they handled the orders, and food and drink delivery well. Again, I definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This Greek restaurant offers all the usual Greek favourites. Portions are large, fresh and tasty. The service is friendly and efficient despite the fact that the restaurant was very busy when we went on a Sunday evening. Good value house wine. An excellent choice if you're not looking for fine dining.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I went here for lunch with my wife and five year old on Thursday 21 July. We had a great seating at the open front of the restaurant allowing us to enjoy the combo of chilling shade and real outdoor feeling on this hot summer day.

My wife and I both had today's special: Sliced, well done roast beef with roasted potatoes, madeira sauce, redcurrant jelly and chopped and seasoned vegetables. Our youngster wanted pasta. Only pasta serving on the board and menu was with shrimps in a white wine flavoured tomato sauce which was not quite the pasta serving in mind. Not strange for a greek restaurant, one should ackknowledge here. But our very sweet waitress talked to the chef in the kitchen and returned shortly with the positive news that they could arrange pasta with traditionsl tomato sauce. Serve yourself salad, bread and butter was accompanying our orders. For drinks we had a glass of white wine, a light beer and a diet coke.

The food was very traditonal but high quality with a good flavouring and generous servings. The service was smiling and attentative. What appeared to be locals frequented the busy place. But mainly tourists had found their way to this little gem on this day.

Ending up with an extremely modest bill of SEK 320 (EUR 43/DKK 275) we cannot recommend enough this little piece of the Greek Mediterranean high enough.

Thank Henrik Sønderga... F
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We ate at this restaurant on a monday night in July 2016 and was pretty happy. The atmosphere is good, the owner does a great job. First we got a table pretty near the toilet door, which was not so nice. When we asked for a new table this was handled great, we got a good table in a corner. The food is good without being outstanding. When the bill arrived drink for the neighbour table was at our expense, but this was dealt with quickly and smoothly. It was a busy night, so the waiters were possibly a bit too busy, but OK. All in all: A pretty good place to eat in Lund.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I went to Lund during Midsummer Holiday and towards the end of the day I was starving. Nobody was open because it was holiday. When we asked people where to go they all suggested Mediterranean. The place was open and delicious. We knew exactly why the locals suggested it to us. It was the best Mediterranean food I've ever had abroad.